50

Chapter 50

    The sixth day of June is Lin Jiabao's birthday, which is Lin Jiabao's first birthday as the emperor. Xuanyuan Hancheng held a grand banquet in the palace to celebrate Guaibao's birthday. Lin Jiabao was wearing a bright yellow imperial dress and sat beside Xuanyuan Hancheng who was also wearing a bright yellow dragon robe, accepting the concubine of the harem and the court ministers and wives. Their prostration and celebration.

    The Supreme Emperor and the Empress Dowager even bestowed many rewards. Coupled with the birthday gifts sent by other people today, Lin Jiabao's private treasury was expanded again. In the past two years, Lin Jiabao's private treasury has countless valuable treasures. However, among all the gifts received, Lin Jiabao's favorite is the treasure seal carved by Xianggong for him. I don't know what birthday gift Xianggong will give him today? Lin Jiabao was secretly looking forward to...

    the end of the banquet, the fireworks blooming in the night, Lin Jiabao looked at the dazzling fireworks. It's like a flower blooming, spreading golden powder.

    Another cluster of chrysanthemum-shaped fireworks rose, like clusters of dazzling lamps, illuminating everyone's faces in the night sky. Everyone in the Lin family was also invited to attend Lin Jiabao's birthday banquet today. Lin Jiabao looked at the smiling faces of his family members, then turned his head to look at Xuanyuan Hancheng beside him, and Dundun in the arms of the Empress Dowager. At this moment, he felt so happy! He not only has a family who loves him, a father and queen who love him well, but also a loving father-in-law and son. Everything is too beautiful...

    Xuanyuan Hancheng and Guaibao intertwined their fingers, and he knew that Guaibao loves to watch fireworks the most. The fireworks are colorful and fleeting, just like a flash in the pan, which turns into eternity in an instant. Xuanyuan Han felt that he had something better than eternity, and that was—the present moment.

    Back in Pingle Garden, the drunk Lin Jiabao seemed to have rouge on his face, he was a little light, and was circling around the table.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng already knew that Guaibao had the habit of turning around when he was drunk. Whether it is turning around him, or around the table or pillars, he must turn himself until he faints.

    "Okay, baby, don't spin anymore... You should be dizzy again in a while." Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged Bao Bao and stopped him from spinning.

    "No." Lin Jiabao stood still and nodded obediently.

    "Come on...my baby, let's go take a bath..." Xuanyuan Hancheng picked him up and walked to the bathroom next to the sleeping hall.

    "No." Lin Jiabao still nodded obediently.

    ...

    Xuanyuan Hancheng carried the limp Guaibao to the bed, and Lin Jiabao's drunkenness had dissipated after the affair. Although he has already given birth to a child, Lin Jiabao is still very shy, and now his body is all pink. Xianggong took advantage of him to get drunk and did this and that again, Lin Jiabao pouted, his waist was so sore...

    "Sanggong..." Lin Jiabao boldly asked Xuanyuan Hancheng: "Sanggong...my birthday present What about it?"

    Xuanyuan Hancheng stood up with a smile, "Sir, I will never forget."

    Xuanyuan Hancheng came back quickly, Lin Jiabao's hands felt cold, and when he looked closely, there was a string of beads on his wrist. The bracelet is made up of 18 beads, all of which are the same size, polished very round and full, and exudes a faint fragrance.

    "This is agar. Do you like it?" Agar is the best of agarwood. Xuanyuan Hancheng sent people to search for it for a long time before finding it. Afterwards, he personally polished it into beads of the same size and strung them into bracelets. It took a lot of effort effort.     "I like it!" Lin Jiabao looked at the carefully polished agarwood bracelet, and suddenly thought of something, and grabbed Xianggong's hands. When Lin Jiabao touched the thin callus in Xuanyuan Hancheng's belly, tears glistened in his eyes.     "I like it, I really like it!" Lin Jiabao said and kissed Xuanyuan Hancheng's fingertips.     It has become Xuanyuan Hancheng's habit and pleasure to prepare birthday gifts for Guaibao every year.     "Guaibao..." When Lin Jiabao kissed his palm, Xuanyuan Hancheng's eyes darkened, and he turned over suddenly and pressed Guaibao under him.     ...     After Lin Jiabao got this string of agarwood bracelets carefully polished by his husband, he wore them every day. The agarwood bracelets are elegant and elegant, with a faint and refreshing taste. Lin Jiabao loves this birthday gift very much.