44

Chapter 44

    After returning to the palace, Xuanyuan Hancheng first asked Qian Chunrong to feel Lin Jiabao's pulse, and only after confirming that Guaibao's condition was normal did he feel at ease.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng went to the imperial study to report to his father about the tour.

    "This time, my son was careless. I was so tired that my father fell ill because of my son." Xuanyuan Hancheng said to his father apologetically.

    "It's all because of the cunning of King Li, and I don't blame you. Fortunately, Xuanyuan Zhaohong really died this time, so that future troubles are avoided." The emperor asked Xuanyuan Hancheng with concern: "How is the prince's injury?" "Father,

    please Don't worry, it's just that the minor injury has healed." Xuanyuan Hancheng replied, and then said with a smile on his face: "I still have a piece of good news to report to my father. Lin Fangjun is pregnant, and it has been almost a month. It is."

    "Good! Good!" The emperor was also very happy to hear the good news, and the problem of the prince's heirs has always been a problem for him. This Lin Fangjun is indeed a blessed one. "In this way, your health should be

    all right, Prince." "Yes, my son is already well. In the past few years, the emperor and mother have worried about the son." Xuanyuan Hancheng apologized to his father. Said that in the past few years, in order to wait for Guaibao to grow up, he has concealed something from his father and queen mother, and they are so tired that they are also worried about him.

    In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Guaibao to Yongshou Palace again on foot.

    "Cheng'er, Jiabao, come here quickly, let the queen mother take a good look at it." The queen was very happy to see the prince and Lin Jiabao. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao went forward, the queen pulled Jiabao in front of her, "I just came back today, may I rest for a while, I see that you look pretty good. This tour is really thrilling, fortunately there is a surprise There is no danger. I heard that Cheng'er is thanks to Jiabao this time! Jiabao... I will reward you well!" "

    Haha, then today's queen mother must reward Jiabao heavily..." Xuanyuan Hancheng Smiling and holding Guaibao in his arms, he said to the queen mother. "Jiabao is one month pregnant."

    "" That's great, Jiabao! Sit down quickly. "The queen was very excited when she heard the good news. The Crown Prince Donggong had no heirs for a long time. Thinking of this queen is always worrying, but now it's finally all right, Jiabao is pregnant.

    Lin Jiabao obediently sat down in front of the queen. The queen saw Jiabao's cute appearance, and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. Then he asked with concern: "How is Jiabao? How was the journey?"

    "I have already asked Imperial Physician Qian to check Jiabao's pulse. Jiabao is in good health." Xuanyuan Hancheng replied.

    The queen felt relieved after hearing this, and said to Lin Jiabao: "Jiabao, you are unusual now, you must be more careful, especially in the past few months. By the way, none of the maids around you have experience in this field, so this is not acceptable. , I will send a nanny to take care of you later."

    "Thank you, empress..." Lin Jiabao thanked happily when he heard that the empress would specially send a nanny to look after him.

    "You child, why are you called Empress Empress, you can call me Empress Mother." The queen said to Jiabao with a smile.

    "This..." Lin Jiabao looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng.

    "Call it quickly...the queen mother is waiting." Xuanyuan Hancheng encouraged with a smile.