42

Chapter 42 The Palace 5

    Lin Jiabao felt full of energy after taking a nap. He went to the courtyard where his parents lived, saw his mother, eldest sister, second sister, and younger sister, and heard from his mother that his father and eldest brother were called by His Royal Highness to introduce some officials. The four children were chasing and playing in the yard, and the two older children, Lin Jiacai and Lin Xiuer, also joined in, and the yard was full of their laughter. Lin Jiner, Lin Lier and Wu Qiaolan watched from the side. Lin Jiabao was also in a good mood by them, he laughed a lot, and even acted coquettishly towards his mother.

    Unfortunately, not long after, this warm and happy scene was broken by three uninvited guests. Lin Lier looked at Ke Meili and the three of them, mother and daughter, and frowned, thinking that there must be nothing good for them to come here. She ran up and asked, "What are you doing here?"

    "Li'er, you girl, why are you so rude! How can your husband's family bear you with such a temper!"

    Zhang Huiniang pushed Lin Lier aside for her to talk with her. Wu Qiaolan looked at the child together. "Forget it, she is your aunt after all, so let me change your temper."

    Seeing that the mother and daughter had something to say, Zhang Huiniang took the three of them to the next pavilion and sat down. Seeing this, Lin Jiner also came in together.

    Ke Meili was very envious when she saw that there was an exquisite and beautiful pavilion in their yard, thinking that if she could persuade Jiabao to succeed later, then they would be treated the same as Zhang Huiniang in the future. Then he flattered Lin Jiabao and said, "Jiabao, your sister Chun'er told me, and it really caused you trouble. I've already told her, don't mind." Lin Jiabao didn't care, "

    No It's related."

    Zhang Huiniang and Lin Jin'er were also very angry when they heard that Lin Chun'er begged his younger brother to ask His Royal Highness for an official. Isn't this making it difficult for my brother!

    Seeing that they were angry, Ke Meili immediately wiped away her tears. "Hey! We Chun'er are suffering, and our stomach has not moved yet. The life in Wang's family is pitiful! We can only follow the instructions of our parents-in-law, alas! I don't know how to go back! Don't blame us It's Chun'er."

    Seeing this, Zhang Huiniang and the others couldn't say anything more.

    Seeing that their attitudes had improved, Ke Meili continued to talk. "Speaking of children! I'm also worried about your Jiabao. Jiabao is a twin child. It's hard for this heir..." Zhang Huiniang and the others immediately

    scolded after hearing this: "Ke Meili, what nonsense are you talking about!"

    "Sister-in-law, don't you Angry, what I said is the truth. I also thought of a way to tell you this." Ke Meili ignored Zhang Huiniang and the others' anger and continued.

    "What can you do?" Lin Jin'er said disdainfully.

    Ke Meili pulled Lin Xia'er in front of her, "Look, our Xia'er is about to reach his age, it would be great if we let her be the concubine of His Highness the Crown Prince. In the future, Xia'er will give birth to a child, and Jiabao and the others They are cousins ​​again, so it would be great if they could take care of each other!"

    "It's beautiful to imagine!" Lin Jin'er didn't believe Ke Meili's words, if they really got her way, how could they take care of her younger brother, and they would not do harm to Jiabao. Not bad.

    "Get out! Get out of here!" Zhang Huiniang couldn't understand their attention.

    Lin Lier, who was eavesdropping, jumped out and cursed at Lin Xiaer. "Well, you Lin Xia'er, dare to miss His Royal Highness the Crown Prince! I don't even look at your virtues, you are not even worthy of being a palace maid for our family treasure! Go and dream of your big head!" "Why don't I deserve it? Are you worthy