chapter 26

Chapter 26

Xuanyuan Zhaohong watched in disbelief as the emperor Xuanyuan Zhaoshen, the prince Xuanyuan Hancheng, the second prince Xuanyuan Hanqi and a large number of guards approached from far and near.

"Impossible... Impossible..." King Li looked at Xue Gui with murderous eyes, "It was you... Did you betray this king..." If eyes could kill, Xue Gui would have been reduced to ashes long ago .

"No... I didn't, His Royal Highness Li. The minister has clearly received the signal from the minister's son." Xue Gui didn't know why this happened... "It's beyond self-control to want to

rebel based on these calculations." Xuanyuan Zhaoshen Said bluntly. "King Li, you'd better catch him with bare hands. If you delay the auspicious time of the sacrifice, you will increase your crime..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng clapped his hands, and a group of archers appeared from the guard team behind him, and pointed their bows at Li Wang and the others...

"There are five thousand troops waiting for you outside, Uncle Li Wang, you can't escape." Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Li Wang and said.

"Hahahaha, it's not that easy to take me down." Xuanyuan Zhaohong violently pulled Xue Gui, who was closest to him, to him, and quickly took Xie Changqing, who was now in the front position, as a hostage.

The moment Xuanyuan Zhaohong moved, the archer released an arrow. Xue Gui was blocked in front of King Li, and his body was already full of arrows.

"Haha, shoot your arrows again...Let Prime Minister Xie become the first prime minister to be shot into a hedgehog since the Xuanyuan Dynasty hahaha..." "

Let go of Prime Minister, I will leave your whole body behind." Xuanyuan Zhao said in a deep voice, Everyone dared not move for a while, and the atmosphere was a little anxious.

"Your Majesty, don't worry about the safety of the veteran..." Xie Changqing struggled regardless of his own danger.

"Get out of the way... If you don't want this old bastard to die, just make way for me obediently." King Li put the knife on Xie Changqing's neck.

"Okay... I let you leave, don't hurt the Prime Minister..." Xuanyuan Zhao was helpless, although he really didn't want to let King Li go. But he couldn't ignore Xie Changqing's life, let alone chill the hearts of his courtiers.

The people brought by Xuanyuan Zhaohong gathered around him, surrounding Xuanyuan Zhaohong and Xie Changqing. Walking slowly, Xuanyuan Zhaohong pulled Xie Changqing onto the horse, and said arrogantly: "Xuanyuan Zhaoshen, what can you do to me...hahahaha..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng led the cavalry to chase, and said to his father: " Father, hurry up and sacrifice to heaven, and my sons will chase..."

"I will go too..." The second prince Xuanyuan Hanqi also mounted his horse and chased in the direction where King Li fled.

The fast horse galloped for a long time, and finally saw the shadows of King Li and the others. Seeing this, King Li left Xie Changqing behind, Xuanyuan Zhaohong did not dare to really kill Xie Changqing, Xie Changqing had a high prestige in the court and was loved by civil servants, if he killed Xie Changqing, he might be scolded by scholars all over the world.

Xuanyuan Hancheng and the others had to slow down and go forward to rescue Prime Minister Xie first. Xuanyuan Hanqi looked at Li Wang's back unwillingly and drew his bow. With a whoosh sound, Xuanyuan Zhaohong was hit by an arrow in the back and nearly fell off his horse. Xuanyuan Zhaohong didn't expect that the second prince Xuanyuan Hanqi's archery skills were so good, he rode so far, and he would still be shot... Fortunately, he didn't hurt his vitals.