49

Chapter 49 Double Full Moon

    Lin Dazhuang's family was very happy after learning the good news. "It's really blessed by the Bodhisattva! Tomorrow I'm going to Lingyun Temple to repay the gods!" Zhang Huiniang said excitedly. During these days in Beijing, she would often take her daughter-in-law to the Lingyun Temple in the imperial city to burn incense and worship Buddha. Lingyun Temple is not big, but the incense is very prosperous, and many family members of the imperial city go there to offer incense. Every time Zhang Huiniang prayed to Bodhisattva to bless Jiabao to get a boy in one fell swoop, this time it really came true!

    Zhang Huiniang happily worked in the kitchen herself, cooking a lot of red eggs, although it was not easy to send them to other families. But I still ate with my family, and asked the housekeeper to share two for each of the servants, so that they could also be happy.

    Dundun is a good boy with a good appetite, and his small body grows fast. Just like the nickname Lin Jiabao gave him, he is white and fat.

    Lin Jiabao likes to take a nap with Dundun in his arms the most, humming his childhood songs to comfort Dundun. This is what Dundun likes to listen to most before going to sleep. As long as he listens to this, he can fall asleep immediately.

    Lin Jiabao was allowed to confine after lying on the bed for a month and a half. Xuanyuan Hancheng and Imperial Physician Qian discussed it and gave Guaibao a double confinement. The body of Guaibao was adjusted very well, her complexion was rosy, and her skin was well maintained It was crystal clear and could be broken by blowing bullets, which made Xuanyuan Hancheng's heart itch.

    Seeing that Guaibao recovered well, Xuanyuan Hancheng was completely relieved. At the beginning, people were preparing for the double full moon banquet, but because of the long time for the confinement, the full moon banquet was postponed and changed to a double full moon banquet.

    At Dundun's Double Full Moon Banquet, the Supreme Emperor also showed up with his sick body, and bestowed his name—Xuanyuan Ruiyi.

    Just when the concubines and concubines of the harem and the court ministers who participated in the Double Full Moon Banquet felt that they were full of praise for the good name given by the Supreme Emperor for the eldest grandson of the emperor, they were even more shocked by the announcement of an imperial decree.

    It can be said that Xuanyuan Zhaoshen used his power for the last time, and issued this imperial decree: Lin Guijun has made great achievements in conceiving the prince, he is gentle and graceful, graceful, graceful, respectful and caring, sensitive and intelligent, and courteous. When he wrote it, he was canonized as the emperor.

    Lin Jiabao didn't know about it beforehand, so he didn't react for a while.

    The queen mother looked at him with a smile. "You silly boy, don't hesitate to thank your father."

    Lin Jiabao was a little flattered and knelt down to thank the Supreme Emperor. Xuanyuan Hancheng was also very moved. This canonized imperial decree was discussed by his father and him. Father really thought of him very much. When he ascended the throne, he had just conferred the title of Guaibao as noble, so it was not good to confer the title of Guaibao right away. But the father is different, and his decree to confer Lin Jiabao is even more convincing to the ministers.

    After Lin Jiabao took the decree, the concubines and concubines congratulated him one after another. The emperor's position is the same as that of the deputy queen, and he is extremely honorable. This lofty status makes them envious.

    Concubine Yu also looked at Lin Jiabao with eyes full of jealousy, "Your Majesty... This is a position that she will never achieve in her life. This pair of children actually did it in just two years.