chapter 40

Chapter 40 The Palace Part 3

    Lin Jiabao hugged his mother and refused to let go, "Mother... Jiabao misses you so much!"

    Zhang Huiniang hugged Jiabao and said excitedly: "Jiabao, mother's baby, mother misses you too!

    " People are also very excited, the second brother shouted loudly.

    "Come on... let mother take a good look, um, our family treasure has grown a lot taller, and he has become pale." "

    Yes, yes, the second brother is still fat." Everyone in the Lin family chattered.

    Brother Bo was also waving his little hand beside him, "Baoshu! Baoshu! Baibai, like the white steamed buns made by grandma!"

    Lin Jiabao laughed when he heard this, and took Boge from his sister-in-law, "This is My little nephew, he looks so cute." Weighing the little nephew in his arms, "It's really strong!"

    Lin Dazhuang and his family surrounded Lin Jiabao very happily. Amidst the enthusiastic voice of the Lin family, a somewhat abrupt voice sounded.

    "Greetings to His Royal Highness the Crown Prince." After Lin Jiabao entered the palace, Lin Xiaer did not focus on Lin Jiabao like everyone else. Her attention was attracted by the man who entered the palace with Lin Jiabao. The man is tall, handsome, and full of nobility. This must be His Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

    Lin Xia'er was the first to go forward to salute His Highness the Crown Prince, and then everyone immediately knelt down to greet His Highness the Crown Prince.

    Xuanyuan Hancheng didn't look at Lin Xia'er, and said to everyone in a gentle tone: "Excuse me, please reunite with Jiabao today, so there is no need to be restrained." Afterwards, Xuanyuan Hancheng left, knowing that if he was by his side Everyone will be restrained.

    Lin Xiaer was very disappointed to see His Highness the Prince had left.

    Lin Jiabao continued to chat with his family. He was very happy to see his sister and brother-in-law, his sister's children, and the twins.

    Lin Dali's family couldn't get in the way when they were nearby, so Ke Meili pulled his son and daughter forward while Lin Jiabao and the others were talking.

    "Jiabao, I'm the second aunt. Look, this is your second cousin and younger cousin." Ke Meili said flatteringly, "Jiabao, you're doing well now, and you've become the side-lord of His Highness the Crown Prince, don't worry about it." I forgot to support my younger siblings a lot."

    Afterwards, Lin Chuner also introduced her husband to Lin Jiabao. After Lin Jiabao greeted them one by one, he had nothing to say to them. After all, he didn't see each other very much before, and he couldn't warm up to them.

    Lin Jiabao wanted to talk to his parents, but Lin Dali and the others came together to say flattering words, and Lin Jiabao couldn't ignore them.

    Seeing this, Yuan Qing stepped forward and said to everyone: "Mr. Lin's family members have worked hard all the way, and have prepared a yard for you, please go and rest and settle down first, and there will be a reception banquet for you later in the evening. "

    Yuan Qing sent a few eunuchs to lead the crowd to the courtyard prepared for them. Lin Jiabao accompanied Lin Dazhuang's family to the yard arranged for them. Yuan Fu had made arrangements in advance, and Lin Dazhuang's family had been arranged in a large courtyard with beautiful scenery. The Qin family arranged it in the courtyard next door, which was extremely elegant. Each courtyard has arranged many eunuchs and maids to wait on them, and they are very thoughtful.     Because Lin Dali's family didn't make any arrangements in advance, they had to arrange it in another smaller yard. Ke Meili was still nagging, "Why don't we live with the elder brother and the others?" But the maids didn't respond to them, and the eunuch leading them said: "I'm afraid that the courtyard won't be able to accommodate you all, so please go this way." .” He said and led them to the other side.     Lin Xia'er entered the room, her eyes were simply not enough. How beautiful is that exquisite pear wood dressing table, and the toilet items on it are all exquisite. Walking into the dormitory, the big carved bed was what she dreamed of. Lin Xiaer pictured the handsome face of His Royal Highness in her mind, her little face was reddish, if only she could become His Royal Highness's person, she would be able to enjoy these things every day.     After Lin Dazhuang's family settled down, Wu Qiaolan and Lin Jin'er took their children to rest. At this time, it was time for them to take a nap, and the three younger ones were already dozing off again and again.     Lin Jiabao talked to his parents in their room, "Dad and mother... have you been in good health all these years?"