53

Chapter 53 Ice 3

    "Qi'er?" Seeing that it was Wen Wenqian's Qi'er, Xuanyuan Hanqi asked her, "It's late at night, why are you here?" "

    My lord, slave..." Qi'er hesitated to speak.

    Seeing her crying, Xuanyuan Hanqi's eyes were red and swollen, "Did you get bullied?" "

    My lord, please save my life. The princess... Qi'er doesn't want to die, please help me." Qi'er knelt down on Xuanyuan Han Kai begged at his feet.

    "Help? What did you say? What's the matter with the princess?" Xuanyuan Hanqi looked puzzled, seeing that Qier's words were vague. "You come here with me."

    Xuanyuan Hanqi took Qi'er to the practice room, which was very big and empty. "You can talk now."

    Qi'er had calmed down at this moment, she knew that if she told King Yi everything she knew, she might still have a chance.

    Qi'er slowly started from the conversation she heard between the emperor and the queen mother...

    In the early morning of the second day, Xuanyuan Hanqi went to Yongshou Palace with a painful heart. After seeing the queen mother, she shunned the maids and eunuchs. Xuanyuan Hanqi knelt in front of his mother, and said that he discovered that Wen Wenqian was related to the murder of the eldest prince.

    "I have never found out that the princess is such a person. It is useless for her to be my pillow. I am sorry for the emperor. I really don't know how to face the emperor." Xuanyuan Hanqi heard what Qi'er said at that time. Only after the ins and outs did he know that Wen Wenqian is such a vicious and ambitious woman.     When the father was alive, he always hoped that they could be brothers and love each other and support each other. However, when his father's bones were still cold, his concubine plotted to hurt the heir of the emperor's brother, how could he have the face to face the emperor's brother.     The queen mother was also shocked when she heard what King Yi said. She didn't expect that what she said to the emperor would be listened to, which caused Wen Wenqian to have evil thoughts and lured Concubine Yu to harm Dundun.

    "It's still early, and it's not yet time for the court meeting. Nanny Zhou, send someone to invite the emperor over." The queen mother thought about this matter and must tell the emperor. She has always been watching how the emperor treats his younger brother. She thought that the emperor would not be dissatisfied with King Yi because of this matter, after all, King Yi didn't know anything about it. The emperor must be investigating this matter, if it is concealed, it would not be beautiful, and it would easily cause a gap between the two brothers.

    When Xuanyuan Hancheng came to Yongshou Palace, he greeted his mother first, and then asked: "Is there something important to call my son so early?" "I

    invite you here today to tell you about Princess Yi. Oh...don't blame your younger brother, Huang'er, he doesn't know about it either." The Empress Dowager told Xuanyuan Hancheng everything Xuanyuan Hanqi said today and the confession she got from Qi'er. After finishing speaking, the queen mother looked at Xuanyuan Hancheng, she didn't want to cause a estrangement between the two brothers because of this woman.

    Seeing his younger brother Xuanyuan Hanqi's expression of guilt and frustration, Xuanyuan Hancheng sighed in his heart.

    "I also got the news from the dark guard last night. I was thinking about how to tell my brother." Xuanyuan Hancheng said.

    "Brother Huang, this younger brother is guilty. It was my younger brother who was negligent and didn't discover Wen Wenqian earlier... My younger brother is at the disposal of my younger brother." Xuanyuan Hanqi knelt down and said.