chapter 18

Chapter 18 Commitment

Xu Xueying still wanted to say something to Lin Jiabao, but she suddenly stopped, looking straight behind Lin Jiabao, "His Royal Highness, His Royal Highness... Xue Ying finally saw you.

" Seeing you, Xueying really misses you!" Xu Xueying pushed Lin Jiabao away and ran to Xuanyuan Hancheng.

Lin Jiabao was suddenly pushed and staggered a few steps. Xuanyuan Hancheng hurried up to support the baby, ignoring Xu Xueying's sincere words.

Seeing that Lin Jiabao's expression was not right, Xuanyuan Hancheng hugged him into his arms, thought for a while and said to Jiabao, "Baby, go back with Yuan Qing and the others first." Xuanyuan Hancheng felt that the baby was stiff in his arms for a moment, and then

put He hugged him tightly. Said in his ear: "Baby, my husband, I will go back to Pingle Garden in a while."

Lin Jiabao followed Yuan Qing and the others with a rather numb expression. Xuanyuan Hancheng only left Yuan Fu behind, and ordered the palace people to retreat.

Xu Xueying just saw His Highness the Crown Prince talking softly to Lin Jiabao, His Highness the Crown Prince's expression was so focused and gentle. Xu Xueying couldn't believe her eyes, even when she was the most favored, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince had never been so gentle to her. This Lin Anzhu seems to have no talent and looks, why should he!

Xu Xueying looked at Lin Jiabao's leaving back with jealous and resentful eyes. Xuanyuan Hancheng happened to catch Xu Xueying's vicious eyes. It seemed that this Xu Xueying could not stay in the East Palace. She has been grounded, and she can still trick the baby to come here. Her methods are evident.

Xuanyuan Hancheng thought that the baby's expression was very bad just now, he had to go back and explain clearly to the baby as soon as possible, it would be bad if the baby misunderstood him.

Seeing His Highness the Crown Prince watching her, Xu Xueying quickly changed her expression. "His Royal Highness...His Royal Highness, it was not Xueying's intention that Bizhu bumped into you. Xue Ying missed His Royal Highness day and night, and heard the news of His Royal Highness's expedition. Xueying also prayed to God every day to bless His Royal Highness to return safely, please. Your Highness the Crown Prince's enlightenment..."

Xu Xueying's voice choked up as she spoke, crying silently as if she had suffered a great grievance. At the same time, he did not forget to show the beautiful side face with tears in his eyelashes in front of His Royal Highness.

"Mr. Xu, you don't have to pretend, everyone knows. You know exactly what happened to Mrs. Yu's child..." Xuanyuan Hancheng said coldly.

"It's not me... I didn't...Your Highness, you really wronged me. How could I hurt His Royal Highness's heir? Someone must have framed me. It must be the Yu family or the Crown Princess! Your Highness, you can't trust them Yes, you must see clearly, and restore Xueying's innocence..." Xu Xueying panicked instantly after hearing what His Royal Highness the Crown Prince said. But she still tried to calm down immediately, thinking that Bizhu was dead. There is no evidence of death, and other clues have been dealt with early.

Xu Xueying cried even more heartbroken, "This is really going to kill me... Xueying is really wronged...His Royal Highness, you must believe me..." "

You are wronged!... Haha, you have to fight with Bizhu Confront." Xuanyuan Hancheng said coldly.

"Bizhu died a long time ago." Xu Xueying looked at His Royal Highness's cold expression. "No...no... Bizhu, she..."

Xuanyuan Hancheng was too lazy to look at Xu Xueying's hypocritical face. Turning around, she said to Yuan Fu: "Move the Xu family to Beihan Palace tomorrow."