chapter 12

Chapter 12

Back at Pingle Garden at noon, Xuanyuan Hancheng and Lin Jiabao had lunch together. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept adding vegetables to Jiabao, and didn't stop until Lin Jiabao couldn't eat anymore.

Xuanyuan Hancheng wanted to make the baby fatter. In the past two years, you can lay a good foundation for your baby, and then you can start talking. Thinking of that day, he was distracted. In the future, he still wants to conceive a child with Jiabao. If Jiabao is in good health, he will be safer in the future.

After lunch, Xuanyuan Hancheng took Lin Jiabao to the Royal Garden for a stroll to eat. Xuanyuan Hancheng knew that Lin Jiabao had been in the palace for almost two years, but he had never been to the Imperial Garden. The rules in the palace are strict, and palace people are not allowed to wander around. Some palace people have been in the palace for more than ten years and have never left a palace.

Xuanyuan Hancheng took Jiabao to look at the scenery of the imperial garden. Lin Jiabao seemed very excited and happy, looking east and west along the way. Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao so happy, "The scenery here will be even more beautiful in

the spring of next year. There are really all kinds of rare and colorful flowers."

A small pavilion!" Lin Jiabao said, pointing to a pavilion not far away.

Xuanyuan Hancheng stopped when he saw the pavilion.

This is the place where Lin Jiabao met for the first time in his previous life. He had stopped at this place countless times in his previous life to reminisce.

Xuanyuan Hancheng watched Lin Jiabao run to the pavilion, turned around and said to him, "His Royal Highness, let's sit in the pavilion."

Seeing Lin Jiabao's smile, Xuanyuan Hancheng was in a daze.

Xuanyuan Hancheng walked quickly into the pavilion, hugged Lin Jiabao, kissed him deeply, and did not let him go until Jiabao was out of breath.

Lin Jiabao felt that the kiss just now was different from the previous ones, as if he could feel the uneasiness of His Highness the Crown Prince. His Royal Highness looked into his eyes, and there was something he couldn't read, which made his chest tight.

"Xianggong..." Lin Jiabao buried his head in the chest of His Highness the Crown Prince, calling softly.

Although Lin Jiabao called softly, Xuanyuan Hancheng still heard it, and felt instantly at ease.

Xuanyuan Hancheng led Lin Jiabao out of the pavilion, "Honey, let's go back and take a nap..."

"Okay." Lin Jiabao had already developed the habit of taking a nap, and when His Royal Highness said he felt a little sleepy.

After returning to Pingle Garden, Xuanyuan Hancheng made Lin Jiabao drink a glass of milk, and then put his arms around him and went to bed for an afternoon nap.

After a while, Lin Jiabao's breathing was calm and he fell asleep. Xuanyuan Hancheng kept his eyes closed and rested, and did not fall asleep. Taking a break with his beloved, Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at Lin Jiabao's sleeping face greedily, feeling extremely satisfied.

Xuanyuan Hancheng looked at it for a long time, then quietly got up and went to the inner study to deal with matters.

Xuanyuan Hancheng has been writing a memo about the peach blossom flood in Luohe these two days.

Peach Blossom Flood, also known as Spring Flood, refers to the flood in the Luocheng, Licheng, Huzhou, Jiangzhou and other sections of the Xuanyuan Empire's Luohe River in February and March due to the melting of ice in the spring. Because when it flows downstream, it is the season when peach blossoms are in full bloom, so it is called peach blossom flood.