Chapter 2: The cafe

The bell above the door chimes as Taehyung steps into the cafe. A strong smell of caffeine hits his nostrils as he searches for Jin.

Taehyung has never been a fan of coffees in general, he'd rather settle for a tea or hot chocolate. Jin always found it funny how Taehyung never found any interest in coffees when half of the world out there was addicted to it.

But that was Taehyung he was talking about and he knew that his baby bear (as he called him sometimes) was special.

And so when Jin notices Taehyung entering the cafe and searching for him, he smiles and calls his name.

"Taehyung-ah!!!"

Taehyung looks over his shoulder and makes his way towards Jin who was standing near the counter.

"Jin hyung" He smiles and says.

"Did you go to the uni??" Jin asks as he takes Taehyung's hand and guides him to one of the seats near the window knowing that Taehyung loved watching the view outside the window.

"Yeah! I got my schedule and the locker keys. Now all I have to do is search for an apartment. " Taehyung says as he takes a seat across Jin.

"Thats great! I can help you search for an apartment Tae. I would have asked you to stay at mine but you know how far I stay from your university. It would have been difficult for you to manage."  Jin says with an apologetic smile. He really wanted to help his friend but he knew that Taehyung had to change at least two buses to reach his cafe from the university. So considering the distance from uni to his house, it would surely be difficult for him.

"No worries Jin hyung! You can help me find the apartment. Actually I was about to ask you that you know". Taehyung reassures.

On that Jin smiles his World Wide handsome smile and silence falls over both of them. A comfortable silence.

After a while Jin breaks the silence and says. " You know Tae I am really happy you are back to Korea. Even after what happened.... Will you... Um... Talk to him?? "

Tae knew whom Jin was mentioning. He smiles sadly and looks outside the window. Tears already prickling in the corner of his eyes...

"Do you think he would want to talk to me?? Even after what happened? He wouldn't even want to see my face anymore" He says.

Jin reaches over to hold Taehyung's hand and caresses it in a comforting manner. "M'Sorry Tae to remind you of that. I ruined your happy mood..."

"It's ok Jin hyung, we can't run away from past, can we? I am happy and I am sure he might be too... Especially when I am not in his life... " Taehyung again smiles and wipes the already falling tears from his eyes...

"Alrighty! I need to go now... I gotta call Grandpa too! See you soon Jin and thanks for your time! Love ya!" Taehyung says in a trying-to-be-cheerful manner.

"Tae-" Before Jin could say anything he hugs him and heads out of the cafe.

Jin knew that even if Taehyung is showing that he is happy, in reality he's not. He knew that Taehyung missed him. Everyday. He just hopes that his baby bear will find his happiness again soon. and this time the real one.

__________________

Another chapter 💜💜
Do comment and vote if you like it😊
Thanks
~momo💜