Chapter 11: Mrs. Kang

"What do you mean, you are also -" Tae pauses as realisation dawns upon both of them. They both look at each other with pure shock on their faces.

Taehyung now knows that he will surely die one day if he keeps getting shocks like this over and over again. (Dumb ways to diee... )

Their staring contest breaks when they hear a voice of a lady.

"Oh are you Kim Taehyung Or Jeon Jeongguk?? I was told that two university students are going to come and see the apartment... "

They both look at the source of the voice and see a middle aged women, standing at the entrance of the building. So they walk in that way.

"Yes I am Kim Taehyung. "
"Yes I am Jeon Jeongguk. "

They both say and bow at the same time like the dumb and respectful kids they were.

"Aigoo I was waiting for you both. I am Mrs. Kang. Glad you two came together. Now it will be easy for me to show you the apartment. Come, come." The lady says.

She starts walking towards the lift and presses the button for the ground floor.

Jeongguk hastily folds his umbrella and keeps it near the watchman's desk, where some other umbrellas were kept. He unknowingly, as a habit, takes Taehyung's hand and follows the lady to the lift.

Taehyung feels like everything happening around him is unreal. One week ago, he was crying in his hotel room missing Jeongguk and now here he was, being dragged by Jeongguk himself towards the apartment that they might share in the future.

The mere thought makes his cheeks go red as they both now stand behind the lady in the lift.

"I thought that you both will not come, seeing the heavy rainfall Or maybe only one of you will come. I am happy to see that you both know each other and decided to come together. " Mrs. Kang says with a smile.

"And this little boy here is all drenched in water... Don't worry I'll make you both a cup of tea while you see the apartment. " She says again as she now turns around to see both of them. She sees Taehyung cheeks turning cherry red.

She assumes that maybe Taehyung was feeling cold but in reality he was blushing due to the fact that Jeongguk still hasn't left his hand.

"Oh my are you ok? Do you feel cold?" She asked concerned.

"No no. I am fi- achooo" He sneezes as he bring his hands to cover his mouth and that's when Jeongguk realises that he was holding Taehyung's hand all this time...

It was now the turn of his cheeks to turn slightly red this time.

"Hmm I thought so. Don't worry I will switch on the heater and you can dry your clothes so you don't get sick. Mrs. Kang says as they now walk out of the elevator and she unlocks the door.

Woah it's nice and spacious...

Jeongguk thinks as soon they enter the apartment. Mrs. Kang quickly turns on the heater and says, "You can look around the apartment while I make some tea for you both."

They both take a look at the apartment. It was a not so big apartment but was perfect for two people to live in, especially couples as it gave that cozy vibes.

What are you thinking Taehyung!?

Nevertheless, there were two bedrooms, their doors facing each other,a kitchen, a common bathroom, a study like space and a balcony near the living room.

(This is how the house looks like... For better imagination...)

Overall the house was perfect

Overall the house was perfect... Infact more than perfect. It was near the university and the rent was also nominal...

But...

The only problem was...

How will Jeongguk and Taehyung live under the same roof, considering the amount of awkwardness between them??

And even if one agrees and the other disagrees to live together, then searching for another apartment near the university will be one hell of a job.

Keeping all their thoughts aside for now, both boys take another look at the apartment then come back in the living room. No words spoken between them till now.

Taehyung discards his Jacket and sits in front of the heater, mentally hoping to not catch a cold. Jeongguk also takes a seat beside him.

"So what do you think of the apartment??"

Mrs. Kang enters the living room with a tray of tea cups in her hand. She hands the tea to them as they both say small thank yous.

"It's really nice and cozy. I like it..." Taehyung says.

"Yeah it's very well maintained and spacious. " Jeongguk says shortly after Taehyung.

"Thanks so are you both willing to take it?" Mrs. Kang ask expectantly.

Upon this both Taehyung and Jeongguk look at each other as if trying to communicate through their eyes.

It's a really great deal... I have been searchingfor an apartment for such a long time and now I finally liked one... I think Ishould take it... We both will see afterwards what we have to do. Maybe this willbe my chance to get an explanation form Tae... 

Jeongguk thinks.

Should I say yes? I think so... Maybe one day everything will be normal between me and Gukkie... This might be the first step..

Taehyung also thinks and nods his head towards Jeongguk... Jeongguk nods back.

He licks his dry lips once and looks towards the lady and says, "yes we are ready to take it "

Mrs. Kang smiles. "Great! I will bring the papers and you can pay the rent afterwards, anytime you want to set the date for each month. " She says as she gets up and brings some papers from one of the bed rooms.

So this is how Taehyung and Jeongguk new journey in this new apartment will start. But this time, their fates are going to align and intertwine with each other for forever and ever...

_______________

D

o vote and comment if you like the chapter(☞ ᐛ )☞
Thanks💜

~Momo💜