Chapter 26: Jealousy At Its Peak

pic/fanart credits to owner

----------------------------------------------------------

"Here have them" Jeongguk gives some painkillers to Taehyung. Taehyung takes them and gulps them along with water. He was currently half sitting half laying on his bed because of the severe headache as Jeongguk took a leave for both of them from the university.

"'M sorry you had to take a leave because of me... And thank you for staying back..." Taehyung says looking down with a pout.

"No worries Tae... I know how painful these kind of headaches are when you drink alcohol for the first time so don't worry I am here to take care of you... "Jeongguk says with a smile. Taehyung gives a bombastic side eye to him as he notices the sudden change in behaviour of Jeongguk towards him.

It was like Jeongguk was now softer towards him and was letting his guard down...

Did something happen last night?? Why is he softer towards me now?

OMG Taehyung did you tell him the reason you left him??

No no no no I wanted to share everything with him calmly in a conscious mind not in some drunk state!

But nevertheless he liked this Jeongguk more that the cold Jeongguk.

"Um Jeongguk would you tell me h-how I got drunk and what all things I did when I was drunk??" Taehyung asks fiddling with his fingers. Jeongguk takes a seat beside him in the bed and sighs...

"Uh you drank alcohol assuming that it was water yesterday that's why you got drunk and... What all things you did?? Hmmmm... You were giggling a lot and were hugging Jimin... And... After that I gave you a piggy back ride back home and in the middle of that you were crying about how you can't throw up and yeah then we came home... So... "Jeongguk says not wanting Tae to remember how he cried and apologized to Jeongguk and how he told Jeongguk that he didn't want to leave him but had to...

"Just-just this much?" Taehyung asks surprised that he didn't spill anything when he was drunk.

"Y-yeah just this much"

"Ohkayy" Taehyung nods. "Umm do you want to watch a movie...?" He asks.

"Yeah sure... "Jeongguk says and then they both head towards the living room with blankets and snacks and start their movie marathon... As they called it when they were together...

❤️❤️

After watching 3 movies in a row, two of Taehyung's choice and one of Jeongguk's choice, Taehyung gets up to have some toast... Just as he walks into the kitchen he hears a doorbell ring.

Who is there at this time??

"I'll answer it!" He hears Jeongguk shout as he drinks water, this time also real one... before putting a bread on the pan to toast it.

"Oh Jihyo" He sees Jeongguk come inside with Jihyo following behind.

"Actually I needed your help with some questions Jeongguk that's why I came at this moment... Also Jimin sent this for Taehyung... "She shows a packet of nachos that Taehyung liked at yesterday's party. Taehyung smiles. Jimin really cared for him a lot.

"It's ok Jihyo... In which questions do you need help, I'll see if I can solve them. Come, sit. "Jeongguk smiles as he guides her to the sofa. He removes the blanket from there and sits.

"Tae you can come and have your Nachos and sorry we can't continue the movie marathon." Jeongguk says apologetically.

"It's-it's completely fine... Actually I also wanted to edit some photos for my project so I'll also do that." Taehyung walks towards them and almost snatches the packet from Jeongguk's hands. He didn't know why he did it, but it felt like something was burning.

But soon it didn't just feel like it, it also smelled like it. He sniffs and then widens his eyes.

"Oh no the toast!" He rushes to the kitchen and turns the gas stove off and now sees the burnt toast on the pan. He suddenly feels his perfect mood going down.

His poor Titanic like fate... Tsk tsk.

Jeongguk who was watching all this just chuckles at Taehyung's silly actions. He sees Taehyung pouting and then throwing the toast in the dustbin, as he opens the packet of the nachos and starts munching them harshly and he goes inside his room thumping his foot on the floor like a baby.

"This question Jeongguk... "Jihyo points at a question making him look away from Taehyung.

"O-oh yeah... This one? "

Is he Jealous? He acts the same every time he's jealous...

Half an hour goes by with Jeongguk explaining the questions to Jihyo and Taehyung doing something in his room. The door of Taehyung's bedroom suddenly opens as he steps out with a camera loosely hanging around his neck. He straight away makes his way towards the kitchen and drinks water. (Man doesn't forget to keep himself hydrated whereas I sometimes even forget that water exists)

He then gets a bottle of cold drink from the refrigerator, pours it into two glasses. He also puts some potato chips in two plates and then finally keeps all the things in a tray.

He takes the tray in his hands and walk towards where Jeongguk and Jihyo were sitting. He puts the tray in front of them.

"For you both... "He says and walks away with a sulky expression still on his face. Jeongguk just bites back the smile on his face. Oh how much he missed seeing this side of Taehyung.

He sees Taehyung come out of his room again, this time with a laptop in his hands as he takes a seat at the dining table near the kitchen.

"Jeongguk-ah how did you do this step again?" Jihyo asks when she sees Jeongguk looking at Taehyung's direction.

"Oh this right here-" He starts explaining to her again.

Another hour goes by with Taehyung sneaking glances of what the duo was doing with narrow eyes and Jeongguk also checking on Taehyung in between.

After a while when he looks towards Taehyung he sees him sleeping with his head on the table which must be due to the effects of medicines he took.

"Just a minute Jihyo" Jeongguk gets up from his place and walks towards Taehyung. He saves the work Taehyung was doing and switches off the laptop.

He might get a back pain sleeping like this...

So he picks Taehyung up in a bridal style, walks towards his bedroom and lays him on the bed. After covering him with blanket and making sure that that sneaky foot was inside the blanket he switches off the lights and goes out leaving Taehyung to sleep peacefully.

Jihyo was watching all this with wide eyes...

When did they get this close?

She thinks as Jeongguk comes out of the room and walks towards her.

"Actually he already had a head ache and if he slept like this he might have had back pain also" Jeongguk says scratching the back of his neck. "Anyways do you have any other questions to ask?"

"N-no it's ok... Thanks for your help... I'll see you tomorrow" Jihyo smiles stiffly before saying goodbye to Jeongguk and heads out of the apartment.

Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders at Jihyo's sudden stiff behaviour and just smiles remembering his day with Taehyung at home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Some fluff right there for you!! 

Do comment and vote if  you liked the chapter!💜

Thankies!

~Momo💜