Chapter 22: The Birthday Party

When Taehyung said that he was really very excited for Jimin's party, he did not lie.

He was excited due to many reasons. One, it was his best friend's first birthday with him and Two, he had never attended parties like the one Jimin and Jeongguk were talking about... He always attended the official parties that his grandpa organised or attended, just for Taehyung to make some friends... Also he never really had any friends to invite over for his birthday. At first it was just him and Jin in Daegu and then him and Jeongguk in Busan. So, he really was feeling very happy that he will get to experience how close friends celebrate each other's birthday.

So with a smile he gets out from his bed to get ready for the day he has been waiting for.

❤️❤️

"Happpy Birthday Jiminieee!!!" Taehyung says and gives a big bear hug to Jimin.

"Thank you Taehyungie!!!" He hugs Taehyung back and spins both of them.

"Happy Birthday Jimin and Jihyo" Jeongguk also says with a smile.

"Oh Happy Birthday to you too Jihyo" Taehyung also smiles her way.

"Thank you Jeongguk-ah and you too Kim" Jihyo smiles at Jeongguk and just nods towards Taehyung.

The bell soon rings indicating the start of the first lecture.

And soon lecture after lecture the university timing gets over and they all gather in the parking lot.

"Everyone! Come at my house sharp at 6! Late comers won't be allowed in! Got it peasants!?" Jimin says as if he was announcing something very important.

"I swear if it was not your birthday today I would have just-"

"Yoongi calm your old ass down broo!! It's our Park twins' grand birthday party! An evening to enjoy!! Don't worry Jimin we'll be there by 6! "Hoseok says as usual excited.

"You are next in my murder list after this midget" Yoongi grumbles under his breath... Hoseok just swings his hand in his best friend's shoulders and smiles sweetly. Sometimes others were really surprised how both of them were even friends forget best friends... But yeah they balanced each other well so...

❤️❤️

Jeongguk wears his leather jacket properly before he sees Taehyung entering his room in a quite weird posture.

"I -I need you help... This earing is stuck in my jacket and I'm not able to detach it... Can you help me with it? "Taehyung points towards his ear that turned red due to being pulled by the earing stuck in his jacket.

Jeongguk immediately goes towards Taehyung and tries to detach the earing... In between he looks towards his left to see Taehyung's face so close to his own... It seemed like time stopped for a moment for both of them.

Taehyung was looking so beautiful with that light make up on his face and his perfectly styled hairs for the party.

"Ow! Ow!" Taehyung says bringing Jeongguk back to earth. Jeongguk might have pulled his ears in daze...

"Sorry" He whispers and focuses back on the earing. In no time he successfully detaches the earing and gives a small comforting rub to Taehyung's red ears unknowingly...

"Shall we go now?" He asks.

"Yeah let's go"

❤️❤️

They both decide to buy gifts for Jimin and Jihyo first, before heading towards their home.

After contemplating for a while and taking some help from Jeongguk, Taehyung selects suitable gifts for both of them.