Chapter 35: Apologies

Jeongguk opens the door to his apartment with the key. He gets inside and removes his shoes then hangs his coat on the coat hanger. He rubs his face with his cold hands as he makes his way to the dining table without switching the lights on. He really missed Taehyung and felt like crying when he realized that it has been a week since he has been coming back to this cold apartment. And today was nothing different.

But.

Suddenly.

The lights turn on.

On their own.

Wow.

He looks around in confusion and then gets surprised to see rose petals on the table in the living room. He makes his way to the sofa and sees a folded paper kept on them. He picks the paper and unfolds it. He widens his eyes as he sees, 'I AM SORRY' written on it. He then looks around the room once again to see who did all of this. But sees no one. Then for the nth time Jeongguk widens his eyes when he hears his voice.

"J-Jeongguk "He turns around and this time he sees Taehyung walking towards him with a notepad in his hands. His eyes turn glossy as he finally sees Taehyung, his Taehyung.

Taehyung without saying any word shows the first page of the notepad to Jeongguk.

𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘎𝘶𝘬𝘬𝘪𝘦...

He turns the page after every sentence

𝘚𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦.

𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦...

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘱.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥.