Chapter 4: A new day and new beginning

Taehyung double checks all his belongings before heading out of the hotel room.

He smiles at one of the hotel staff he has been seeing everyday since he has checked in this hotel. Sometimes he really feels that he is remaking his own 'Suite life of Kim Taehyung'.

His hunt for a suitable apartment is still on. Jin is also helping him. He called Taehyung last night to tell him about a lady who is willing to put her apartment on rent.

So Taehyung is planning to visit her maybe today or tomorrow. He just hopes everything goes well today. After all it's a new day and new beginning.

With determination in his eyes he makes his way towards the bus stop to take the bus which will take him towards his university. He stands there to wait for his bus to come.

Just as his bus comes he gets on it and chooses a window seat. He takes out his ear phones and enjoys the bus ride as he listens to music. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't enjoy a bus ride with music in their ears and wind brushing their hair.

And so Taehyung gets ready for the long day ahead.

❤️❤️

Jeongguk makes his way towards his locker as he listens to Jimin animatedly talk to Hoseok about a new choreography that he made.

He smiles as he sees Yoongi trying to stay awake and not trip over or bump into someone.

Jeongguk really likes his small friend group. Although they all have different personalities yet they go along well. He met his friends when he got into this university 2 years back. And then you can say he was adopted by his friends.

He somehow became one of the popular kids in the university due to his looks and good grades. Being the vice captain of the basketball team also made people gush over him even more. Everyone wanted to be his friends just for the sake of popularity. That's why Jeongguk was very specific about making friends.

He did not want someone who just wanted to use him for their own good, to become his friend.

"So how was your semester break Jeongguk-ah??"

His thoughts get interrupted by the voice of Park Jihyo, Jimin's twin sister and his good friend. They first met at Jimin's house when he invited all his friends for hanging out together. And let's say they both got along well as they were going to major in business studies.

"Good. How 'bout you Jihyo?? " He replies with a smile.

"Mine also went well...except the fact that I had to live with this midget under the same roof for so many days! " She exaggerates.

On this Jimin stops his conversation with Hoseok and turns towards Jihyo and Jeongguk with a glare that made him look like an angry puppy rather than someone who is angry for real.

"Yah! Respect me you little piece of shit. I am totally 4 minutes older than you! "
Jihyo just sticks her tongue out on this and they start bickering. And yeah this is how the group of friends started their morning.

_______________

This chapter was more like a filler...
By the way did you see the firework show yesterday?? It was sooo beautiful😍😍
I really got emotional seeing how far BTS has come. Our 7 kings are the best💜
Do comment and vote if you like the chapter...
Thanks💜

~Momo💜