Chapter 29: Sudden Confession

Jeongguk feels his mind go haywire as he walks to the bus stop. He recalls what happened a few minutes back in the classroom.

As soon as the bell rings, Jeongguk packs his belongings and gets up to head out of the classroom. But just as he stands up, Jihyo comes and stands in front of him. She looked like she was contemplating really hard on something. 

"What happened Jihyo? Is something bothering you?" He asks her. 

"Yes... someone is really bothering me a lot these days..." She replies, taking as deep breathe.

"Who Jihyo?" Jeongguk looks at her confused as to why she was suddenly being like this.

"Oh you know him very well I guess... It's that Kim guy, with whom you are so close with all of a sudden nowadays. Right?" She scoffs. 

"Taehyung? What has he ever done to you that you are bothered by him?" Jeongguk notices many students heading out of the classroom.

"Look Jihyo..." He sighs. "We can talk later, I really need to go right now. Taehyung is waiting for me at the bus stop and I will miss my bus if I don't leave now..." Jeongguk starts to walk away from her, but suddenly Jihyo grabs his wrist in a tight grip as she forcefully turns him around and traps him in between a table and her. 

"Jihyo!! What the hell are you doing!?" Jeongguk asks bewildered by her action.

"This. This is why he bothers me. He is now more important to you than me... why? You just met him a month ago and you are so close to him as if you know him for ages... Jimin is stupid. He makes everyone his friend and his clingy ass doesn't leave them. But... but you are different Jeongguk-ah.... Then why are you being like this? Suddenly caring for him, picking him up in your arms, giving him hugs and back rides!?" Jihyo spits, her tone showing nothing but bitterness towards Taehyung. 

Jeongguk was too stunned to even utter a single word. He never expected that Jihyo would say things like this for anyone... But he has observed her nature and he knew she always got jealous easily. 

But this much... He never knew...

"His entire existence just irritates me. He will steal you away from me Jeongguk. I tried really hard to become your close friend Jeongguk. Don't let him take you away from me..." She takes Jeongguk's face in her hands, but the next moment the other swats her hands away as he says, 

"What are you saying Jihyo!? Are you even hearing yourself!?" 

"Don't you see I like you Jeongguk!! I like you more than a friend... have been liking you for more than a year now!" She shouts.
"And I know you also like me... because if you didn't then you wouldn't have made me your close friend..."  She continues breathing heavily. 

"What!? Are you out of your mind Jihyo!? I have never liked you that way... You are my friend just because you are Jimin's sister and were practically nice to me!" Jeongguk tries to get out of Jihyo's deadly grip. He then looks at his watch and sighs. 

"Look Jihyo... I don't see you in that way. Never had and never will... I am sorry for breaking your heart but it's the truth. Please get over these feelings as soon as possible because you're going to get nothing from them. So leave my hand... I really need to go now."  He says calmly, but Jihyo just scoffs. 

"Why? Do you like that Taehyung, who is nothing but a fake innocent face. Huh?" Jeongguk was really trying hard to control his temper. He didn't want to hurt any girl and create a scene.

"Jihyo. leave. my. hand." He emphasizes, clenching his jaw. 

"No! Tell me do you like him?" Jeongguk had enough. He pulls his hand back with full force, that Jihyo stumbles a little. 

"Jihyo-" But his words get cut off by Jihyo, who steps forward and kisses him suddenly on the lips. (And that's when Taehyung enters the classroom and leave after a second. )

Jeongguk widens his eyes, and pushes her, wiping his lips. 

"NOW YOU CROSSED THE LINE JIHYO!" He shouts furious, but then looks at the clock, breathing heavily. He sees it was almost the time of the bus. 

"I'll deal with you later" He says and runs away, leaving a shouting Jihyo behind. Although he felt like throwing up from inside, nothing was more important than his Taehyung waiting for him at the bus stop. Only seeing the other can give him the peace he needed right now.
.
.
.

Jeongguk reaches the bus stop but sees no Taehyung there. He gets confused as he sees the time... The bus was yet to come.

Then where did Taehyung go?

He opens snap chat and looks for Taehyung's location... It was showing he was at the apartment.

Did he go home??

The bus soon comes and he gets on it wanting to meet Taehyung as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------

Do comment and vote if you liked the chapter!💜

Thankies!

~Momo💜