🦋Chapter 1🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Love (slowed reverb)
Artist: Kouz1
____________
______________________________________
____________

🦋*Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos*

"The sound from the air hostess won't even let me rest" a young man in his early 20's said.

"I wonder why you'd want to sleep when it's just an hour journey" another man in his late 20's said in response.

"Well it's first class, so each minute of the rest is worth it" the young man responded chuckling.

"Hmmm, whatever, do what you want, at least you're not bothering me" the other man responded.

"Classic Arman" the young man said and chuckled softly.
"Enjoy your peace till the flight lands, cause after that, we're walking into the most noisiest place today" he said again and laughed a bit.

"Rubbish" Arman said annoyed.

🦋

The flight remained quiet as Aliyu slept quietly on his seat while Arman just scrolled through his phone before a message popped up on his screen.

It was a follow request, he checked it out and of course, it was a request from another girl which he sighed before ignoring it.

"When last did i check this?" He said looking at his Instagram account with different new stories and posts from the accounts he followed.

After going through a few of them he decided to check the messages area.

"Ya Allah" he said and smiled, all messages from his siblings and step siblings all asking him on when he'll return which made him smile a bit.

Arman was the type of man that don't like showing his emotions or making people understand how he feels so all the times his love is silent.

He never shows to his family how much he loves and cares for them, he only showed them one thing, respect.

He felt maturity is respecting someone no matter the age or race they may be, which is more better than love that can be taken for granted anytime.

His unique behavior made him the most respectable man at work and even in the family. He wasn't the oldest son but after his father he was next in position, not meaning next in power, meaning the next person no one could disrespect in the family.

He doesn't give anyone space for that, and even within his family he was a private person, for his mum to even know what he wants or where he goes is really a difficult task.

The only one who had access to his whereabouts, doings and the only one Arman could be a little open to, was his best friend, Aliyu. The guy on the plane with him.

Aliyu wasn't Arman's best friend, but to his family and everyone who knew him he was. Like why not.

Anyways the flight remained on air as Arman scrolled through the messages, not only his siblings messages him but his cousins as well.

And yes he chuckled cause this girls were just demanding gifts from him when he returns.

"I'll be home soon" he wrote shortly and sent to each one of them before cancelling the app and turning off his off.

"Hmph" he sighed resting his head backwards and looking outside the window.

Staring at the clouds in the night sky drinking the coffee he was served few minutes ago, Arman had different thoughts of his business going through his mind.