🦋Chapter 7🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: You broke me first.
Artist(s): Tate McRae.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)
(Umar, backstory)

"Umar, you seriously don't have to do all this you're a doctor remember" Kabir said.

"I can't remember asking for your opinion why don't you do me a favor and be quiet" the man responded in a cold tone, obviously in a manner that just don't care.

"Umar, you saw the girl was married why do you want to cause such a scene, and besides what has she done to you that you hate her this much" Kabir said

"Why do you keep talking like a child?" Umar said annoyed as he raised a brow at his brother.

"Umar you're a dangerous person, what you're about to do can cause mental damage to her why don't you get that?" Kabir said fustrated.

"Kabir, I'm a doctor and I know what I'm doing, the least you could do for me is to mind your business" Umar said in a serious tone looking at Kabir dead in the eyes.

"Umar, I'm not in support of this and I hope you don't regret it later on either" Kabir said and walked away leaving Umar's bedroom making Umar sigh.

Fustrated by the fact his brother refused to support him on this one thing he's been looking forward to. Umar and Kabir were step brothers, the only child of both their mothers married to a single man who passed away 10 years ago.

Being the only two kids at home they got along so well, their mothers were best friends so that had an impact on their children relationship.

They never fought with each other, yes they did have misunderstandings which they made sure to resolve in a matured manner.

Umar being the oldest always helped and supported his younger brother Kabir in any decision he makes and Kabir did the same for him as well. Their relationship had been this way for more than 22 years but now Kabir seems to be against Umar's idea.

If you know Umar you must know he has this undieing dislike for Assar ever since she spilled drink on him at the airport. To her it was an accident but to him it was intentional, clearly he saw when she looked at him from a far only for him to get closer and for her to spill her drink on him.

He knew woman did the most unusual things to get his attention but Assar's method was just against the limits. He had an important appointment to go to that day but then Assar ruined it. He had to walk into the board meeting with his mood all ruined which the doctors found disturbing and removed him from the list, he lost a surgery that only him and 3 other doctors could do together and they ended up losing the patient.

He was glad the patient had died, next time the doctors would think twice before removing him from any appointments. Unlike other doctors Umar wasn't as compassionate, yes he did have a hospitality behavior around them but deep down he didn't care about the health or well being of the patient.

He believed only Allah could heal a person and a doctors job was just to help with that, so if a patient dies in the process then it was meant to and that's not the doctors fault as well.

Imagine a doctor who didn't care about his patients but had to act as tho he does that's the kind of work life Umar was living although he was one of the best doctors and well paid as well, he hated his job.