🦋Chapter 41🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Unconditionally.
Artist(s): Katy Perry.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
The silence of the house is a sign that the couples are both not interested in speaking to each other. They're currently having dinner and the only sounds were the creaking of the plates. No eye contact made, neither did they even bother to look at each other.

Few minutes later they were done eating and dismissed themselves for the dinning room going their separate ways to their room still not bothering to look at each other.

(Aliyu's POV)

Going back to my room, I went to take my night medication after that I went to the gym to lift some weights, I still can't get over all Maryam said to me earlier, I thought she'll even have the decency to at least apologize to me but she didn't, guess I was expecting too much from a proud woman and now left disappointed.

I need to clear off my mind from the thoughts of this two women. I head onto the gym and everything's just the way I like it, the air smells good as well and so I start off with my protein shake first and then some warm up exercises before going further to lift the weights.

Lifting weights isn't advised for heart patients and I was warned by my doctors to stop several times but I don't care, it relaxes me and I won't give up anything that makes me feel relief over a sickness that'll still end up taking my life.

Just 23, that's the highest I can go without the pain in my chest getting in the way and today wasn't any different, I aggressively let the weight fall to the ground holding my chest tightly in excruciating pain, trying to to get my breaths why hurrying over to my locker where my spare pills were kept.

I arrived in front of it quickly opening and swallowing the pills before taking in some water as I sat on the floor trying to relax still holding my chest, the pain was still there, it's only a matter of time before it calms.

I still hate myself for letting me fall into such a condition and all cause of a woman, Alayna was right, I was a weak man, Maryam is right, I should be dead. How long can I go on, how long can this continue, how long I'm I going to keep living on this pills, how long can I keep handling this pain, how long can I live this way, I thought Maryam would be a way out, I thought she could help and heal me but she's just worse, least Alayna loved me at the beginning but Maryam, her case is just different.

I still can't get them both out of my head, I'm a mad man, I'm useless, something is definitely wrong with me, I should just die, let this pain just kill me, why do I keep thinking about the women who caused me pain, why do I keep hurting myself more.

I should just get away, I should just free them both and never let them back into my life but first that Alayna, I'm going to have to teach her a lesson before getting rid of her and this time I won't let my love for her get in the way, I won't let her manipulate her way into my life, I won't let her win anymore, not this time, never again.

I closed my eyes holding my chest, the pain isn't lessening I don't know why, I'm not getting any better and this stupid pill isn't effective enough, I need the injections, I need to go to my room, I can't get up how on earth will I get there, I've restricted all my workers from coming to this part of the house so calling for help is impossible, I need to just cope with this till I can have the strength to get up, I need to keep up with this pain as always.