🦋Chapter 20🖤

ALERT:EDITED, (Scary scene)

Song: Surah Maryam.
Artist(s): Omar Hisham.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Umar are you sure you can really help us save my daughter" Hajiya Aminah said laying down on the bed weakly with the drips of water still attached to her.

Hajiya Aminah and Maimuna had finally left their husband's house and are currently staying in the family house they bought for themselves 7 years ago in Maitama federal housing, Abuja.

After the last conversation they had in the previous house with Umar, Hajiya Aminah couldn't handle it and had fallen sick ever since then, her blood pressure had already increased due to that as well.

Umar who had been treating her tries his best to comfort her and tell her all the bad news so if one day Assar was to tell her herself the mother won't be really affected knowing she knows it all.

Their children had already exchanged contacts with Umar so they could be reaching out to him on more info regarding Assar's current condition. Now they're all getting along especially with the fact they feel indebted to Umar for all the help his doing for them, they don't really resent him for being the reason they dad has to send their mums away but a part of them really wished none of that had happened.

"Aunt she'll be fine, I'll make sure of it, you just need to make sure you get better so Assar won't be too hurt to see you like this" Umar said in comfort as he give the woman a warm smile.

"Thank you for all your help Umar" Hajiya Aminah said as she tries not to breakdown

"You know sometimes, I really wish you were the one married to my Assar, I'm very sure you would have been a good husband to her" she said making the man freeze at his spot.

Why was he feeling guilty all of a sudden, he was clearly sure he hated Assar and just wanted to hurt her so why is a part of him now feeling guilty hearing this statement from her mother, was it because her mother trusted him too much or it was because he knew his hatred for her was wrong. If she knew how he really felt about her daughter would she really be saying all this to him.

"Don't worry mum, all this was part of Assar's destiny, In Sha Allah, she'll be blessed with a better situation soon and I'll make sure to teach Arman a lesson for what his doing to her as well don't worry" Umar said as the woman gave him a warm smile.

"Thank you" she said as she touched his face giving him a smile before closing her eyes to sleep, seems like the injection he gave her earlier had started having it's effect.

Looking at the sleeping woman in front of him, Umar's sighs taking a deep breath before leaving the room.

"Is she asleep?" Hajiya Maimuna asked looking at the man walking out of the room

"Yes, I gave her a sleeping dose cause she was complaining of being very tired and still unable to fall asleep" Umar responded as he sighs coming to sit in the dining room looking at the food the woman has served him releasing a small smile.

"She's really worried about her daughter, I just hope things fall in place soon" Hajiya Maimuna said as she sighs

"It will, don't you know who Arman is going to have to deal with?" He said boastfully making the woman let a small laugh.

"How could I forget the great Umar, the king who no one can win against" she said as he bursted out laughing remembering it as the exact same words he loved saying as a kid