🦋Chapter 51🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: wyd now.
Artist: Sadie Jean.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)
(1 month later)
(Back to Assar and Arman)

🦋
"You good?" Arman said bringing the woman out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, yh I am" Assar responded rubbing her head as she turned her focus to him giving him a smile.

"It's okay if you're not good, I'm here for you" Arman said wheeling his chair closer to meet her.

"No, I'm good for real" she said as she released a chuckle making him frown at her.

"I know you're not" he said as he arrived to where she was sitting.

"Come on tell me, is this about your mum's passing?" He said as he held her hand.

"No" she said as she shook her head.

What was this about?

It's about Umar, a month has passed by and Alhamdullilah the surgery to get Arman's voice was a success only that he was advised to give up shouting or yelling for a long time. His legs were also working fine only that he had to use a wheel chair from time to time cause his leg still hurts if he stood or walked for a long period of time.

The doctor had discharged them recently and Arman is currently living in his second house in FCT. Assar moved in with him after so many objections from her mum.

They got the news of Maryam missing which took a toll on Hajiya Maimuna and she ended up passing away due to high blood pressure. Assar is still finding it difficult to accept that but what's worse is Umar, Umar's behavior.

Umar was forcing himself on Assar and now it's becoming too obvious, his no longer being the gentle man he used to, now he kisses her forcefully so as hugging her but had never made any attempts to get intimate with though he threatened to get her pregnant with his child if she makes him feel too lonely.

Now she has to force herself to make time for him, he even went as far as buying a house close to Arman's house so he could have his access close to Assar, though Arman house had a very tight security system and no one could easily get in, Umar still managed to make it possible to get through and the times he can't he calls Assar out.

With all this going on Assar still couldn't dare to tell Arman about it, what's stopping her is Umar, Umar's threatened to kill Arman and have her all for himself if Arman ever tries to come after him.

At first she thought all that wasn't possible, she thought there was no way Umar could ever kill Arman until she once visited his gym that too on his orders.

She saw him shirtless and saw the way he trained himself out but that didn't have as much effect as it has on her on when she saw his practice equipment chamber.

At first she couldn't believe her eyes and every single equipment there was not for practice, even a child could tell that.

Whatever type of torture equipment you can think of was there, different types and sizes of guns and riffle, the bullets too were clearly arranged where she could see it, military bombs, bio chemicals were also present every single deadly weapon was present in that chamber.

This chamber isn't something Umar is fond of showing people but just for Assar to understand that his threats aren't jokes he had to show it to her, after visiting this chamber Assar gave up all hope of defying Umar.