🦋Chapter 22🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: How to Cry.
Artist(s): Sam Smith.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Halima's POV)

(2 months later)

🦋
I can't believe it, I have 61 kids all roaming around my house, good thing they aren't calling me mum and the surprising part of it is that they're all grown. Lodo is the only one that plays with them, they recognize him as their father but not me as their mother, yes I can see jinns, not all kinds, just the ones I gave birth to.

I just had my 61st baby today about 2 hours ago and looking at it, it's looks a year old whom lodo was carrying and playing with, he only speaks to his children and not me, sometimes it does hurt, I mean I'm not jealous but why won't he speak to me.

Times passes and he lets the child crawl away to meet the rest of it siblings as he looked back at me giving me his usual charming smile before signaling me that he was leaving to attack Assar as promised, I sighed as he kissed me before leaving the room while I glanced over to where I layed Arman, his sleeping as usual, can't believe I kept up with this for 2 months, his phone has rung several times with his father and Aliyu always calling, I'll have to pick and lie to them but recently I felt they grew suspicious of me so I just switched off his phone, yes, Aliyu came over here but lodo always made him go back with some spells, luckily with him around I will be able to chase everyone back home without even having to do anything.

I sighed remembering the main reason I had to do all this, it all started 5 years ago, when Assar and I were close I really liked being friends with her, she was from a rich family and was very nice, we did everything together and even went to places together. But then the man that I liked rejected me to my face saying he didn't love me but was in love with Assar. I loved that man since I was a child and just when I planned on taking things to the next level he went and rejected me over Assar. I couldn't bear it, a love of 14 years wasn't accepted cause of Assar which left me with no other option but to kill her maybe then he would have loved me but still she was able to survive. I tried to suffocate her that day in the hospital but she was able to survive and now 5 years later she's married to the man of my dreams again and to see that he was dosing me so he could have sex with her was just so painful.

All the time he'll keep on staring at her in my presence which always killed me to the core to the moment I found out he was dosing me to sleep with her which I couldn't take anymore, I had to tell one of my friend who took me to that Malam and told me that was the only way I could use to get rid of Assar completely. She wasn't wrong, Lodo was doing a good job dealing with Assar, he always showed me through the mirror her current condition and I could see that it wasn't getting better rather it was worse.

No matter all the Qur'an and praying her mum has done, Lodo was still in power which I'm very happy about, turns out that saying God will always protect you from evil wasn't true cause here they are praying and I'm still winning, it felt so satisfying to witness, at least this jinn babies I'm having aren't completely useless. Noticed they even like playing with Arman sleeping body, the girls especially, they better not find him attractive cause no matter what his mine.

Time passes and Lodo comes back as usual he looked at me with a smile before taking me to the front of the mirror to show me he's done his job with Assar, I looked at her and she was breathing heavily as if she has just been saved from suffocation with her fingers twisted as this elderly woman kept crying and reciting some dua for her. I felt satisfied just seeing her in pain as I looked at lodo and kisses him deeply, he made me so happy, he just have his way of putting a smile on my face which I loved a lot.