🦋Chapter 52🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Rewrite the stars.
Artist: James Arthur ft Annie Marie.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"So tell me, did you also miss me or I was the only one missing you" Umar said looking at the scared woman who was trying her best to compose herself.

"Umar, what are you doing here?, Don't you know it's wrong for you to come here" Assar said in a shaky tone as he smirked at her.

"I know, but I don't care, I'll do anything for you" he said trying to touch her chin as she slapped his hands away from her.

"Aww, that's mean" he said pouting making her roll her eyes at him.

"Umar what are you doing here?, What if Arman sees you" she said trying to stay calm cause she was completely freaking out.

"Aww, don't he scared my cute baby girl" he said trying to play with her nose as she slapped his hands off.

"Umar" she said frowning as he released a chuckle.

"Aww, how cute can you be" he said playing with her cheeks as she slapped his hands off again making him chuckle.

"I sent you the pictures you asked me so why did you have to come here?" She asked upsettingly.

"Yeah, those beautiful pictures" he said as he smirked making her roll her eyes at him.

"You said you were going to sleep after that, had no idea you'll start telling lies to me" he said frowning as she frowned back at him.

"What are you doing here then?" She asked.

"I had something important to tell you but you switched off your phone so I thought I'll come to you personally" he said as she folded her arms.

"I know you love me" she said rolling her eyes as he blushed.

"Yes I do, more than anything in this world" he completed smiling at her.

"Is that the important thing you wanted to say?" She asked rolling her eyes again.

"No, it's not as important as my love for you of course" he said smirking at her as she eyed him trying her best not to hiss.

"Then what's it?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's about your husband and I brought here some evidence so you won't think I'm accusing him" he said handing her some files.

"What's this?" She asked opening them.

"Your husband's medical reports" he said as she was looking at them before looking back at him.

"I don't understand" she said

"How many times did you say Arman forced himself on you?" he asked

"Umar, you can't ask me questions like that, it's no longer your business" she said as he frowned

"Answer my question or there will be consequences" he said as she gulped