🦋Chapter 14🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Poison .
Artist(s): Kira Kosarin.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"What will you do if at the end of all this find out your in love with Assar?" Kabir asked

"What do you mean, how can I ever be in love with a girl like that, she's nothing close to my type of woman" Umar said getting upset, clearly offended by what his brother said.

"I'm sorry, it was just a question, don't be offended" he immediately apologized, Umar loosing his temper now is something he can't afford especially when his trying to talk him out of wanting to harm Assar.

"It's okay bro, just don't say something like that again, being shipped with that girl is disgusting" Umar said making an irritated face.

"She's extremely pretty to me, I wished I had married her instead of Arman" Kabir said looking at Umar who gave him an irritated look

"Yeah I wish that too, it would have been easier to deal with her rather than having Arman to deal with first" Umar said lifting his dumbbell back to continue his work out.

"You wish, I'd never let any man lay his finger on my wife, even you bro, I love you as a family but the love I'll have for my wife would be way more than yours no offense" Kabir said laying on the floor looking at the huge ceiling with the fan rolling above.

"Yeah have fun loving someone you met halfway of your life more than the one who knew all your life" Umar said as he kept lifting his weights.

"Don't say it like that, the love would be different and incomparable and you're not bearing my kids so I'm loving the mother of my child more than their uncle" he said smiling sheepishly.

"Stop talking about loving a woman next to me it really pisses me off, they're all two faced witches so don't let a pretty face fool you" Umar said.

"Of course brother, it's attitude before beauty but then they're women whom are blessed with both, a beautiful face and beautiful character" Kabir said as Umar just sighed keeping his dumbbells.

"Kabir, I don't want to hear another word about women again" Umar said glaring at his brother.

"Of course how can I forget, the great Umar has no interest in women or marriage but is obsessed about talking of Assar and his plans on what to do with her" Kabir said sarcastically

"What is that supposed to mean?" Umar asked as Kabir got up looking at his brother.

"I'm saying, you have no interest in women or talking about them but do you realize how much you talk about Assar in a day and every single day, few days ago you kept talking on how much you want the surgery to be a success then you kept talking of how it was a success then you kept talking on how you want her to recover and even before all of this you kept talking on how you'll take care of her if you managed to get Arman sign that contract, what I'm saying is you kept talking about Assar most of the time and even when you brought up Arman it always ended with Assar" Kabir said walking towards the door as Umar kept trying to process all he said.

"Long story short, if you ever were to fall for any woman then it'll definitely be Assar, so please as much as you want to hurt her remember she's just an innocent lady who accidentally spilled her drink on you on an important day, she had no intentions to neither does she deserves your hatred, she's already dealing with an abusive husband if you were to add on top her pain, imagine the torture she'll go through and will she ever be able to forgive you or worse what if she dies and you're unable to ask for her forgiveness, will you let that guilt eat you up for the rest of your life just because you can't let a small incident pass?" Kabir said as he paused, Umar staring directly into his eyes trying to get a hang of what Kabir was trying to say.