🦋Chapter 47🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: One of the girls.
Artist(s): The Weeknd, Jennie ft Rose depp.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Don't you dare disrespect my husband otherwise I'll deal with you myself and trust me when I say I'll show no mercy" Maryam says in an orderly tone snapping her fingers at Alayna.

"Bitch" she let out.

"Deal with me?" She said as she leaves Aliyu hand pushing Maryam.

"You'll deal with me?" She said sarcastically pushing Maryam by the shoulder again as Aliyu pulled her hand aggressively.

"If you touch my wife again I won't spare you" he said angrily as Maryam comes between them.

"Hey baby I can handle this" she said to her husband as he let go off Alayna hand giving her a nod.

"Miss Alayna from today henceforth, I don't want your hands anywhere close to my husband talk less of you touching him" She said as Alayna scoffed glaring at the woman.

"Have you forgotten before being your husband, his mine?" Alayna said more like a question.

"Yours?" Maryam responded in a questionable manner before looking down at her baby bump.

"Isn't he now your ex husband?" She said again raising a brow.

"His still my husband and I'm the mother of his child as you can see" Alayna responded eyeing Maryam.

"The child he keeps calling a bastard" Maryam said as she scoffed.

"Babe, don't fight with her she's a waste of time" Aliyu said pulling Maryam wanting to walk out with her.

"No babe, leave me" she said as she gently takes his hands off her, she's ready to deal with this woman especially with that way she was being disrespectful towards her and Aliyu.

"How dare you call my child a bastard" Alayna cursed loudly giving Maryam a death glare.

"If the man you claim to be the father of your child keeps denying it, doesn't that make the child a bastard?" She responded more like a question raising a brow.

Staring at the woman standing in front of the man she called her so called husband disrespecting her and her unborn child, it didn't take Alayna any second thought to land a slap on Maryam.

(Maryam's POV)

I held my cheeks down trying to process what the heck just happened.

"How dare you!" I hear Aliyu yell walking in front of me and then the sound of a slap following it.

"Are you okay princess?" He said worriedly picking me to face him as I felt the anger burn within me, how dare that woman slap me.

"I'm not good" I responded walking out of him and towards the so called Alayna who was holding her face looking at Aliyu and I in disbelief.

"How dare you raise your filthy hands on me" I said aggressively pulling her to stand properly.

"Don't you dare touch me" she yelled pushing my hands off her as it didn't take me any second thought to return the slap she gave to me.