🦋Chapter 53🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: wyd now (remix).
Artist: Sadie Jean ft Zai1k and Zakhar.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Why did I do that?"

"Why did I hurt her?" He said angrily to himself using a whip to hit himself angrily while crying.

"Umar stop, Umar you're hurting yourself you need to stop" Kabir said pleading him to stop hitting himself as the man just kept ignoring him.

"Why did I do that?" He yelled angrily hitting himself harder causing him to bleed from the marks which Kabir is sure would leave a scar.

"Umar what did you do?, stop it" Kabir yelled not able to go close to Umar so the whip won't touch him.

"Umar, calm down, talk to me, what did you do?" He said as Umar just kept ignoring him.

"Umar at least put on your shirt you're harming yourself, you're a doctor you know the consequences of this" Kabir yelled in a pleading tone.

"I deserve it just be quiet" he yelled angrily back at Kabir as he stopped hitting himself trying to get a hold of his breath as Kabir quickly ran towards him trying to grab the whip away from him as Umar pulled it back.

"Give me the whip you're not thinking straight right now, why don't we talk instead" Kabir said pulling the whip.

"I don't wish to talk to anyone right now just leave me alone"he responded as he kept pulling the whip away from his brother.

"If you don't listen to me and talk to me I'll go and call mum" Kabir threatened.

"Do whatever you want I don't care just leave me alone" Umar said yelling angrily.

Judging from his brother's condition, Kabir had no idea what happened but whatever it was, it was having an impact on Umar and right now the man isn't thinking straight.

"Umar please listen" Kabir said still trying to pull the whip away from his brother.

"Get out" Umar yelled

"Should I call Assar" Kabir said as Umar completely froze at his spot, seeing this Kabir quickly pulled the whip away from his brother holding it behind his back.

He slowly took his steps back so he could get away from Umar and get rid of the whip when Umar suddenly breaks down in tears making Kabir freeze at his spot.

"What's happening?" Kabir said beneath his breath surprised watching his brother cry, Umar never shedded a tear since he was 5 years old so what on earth happened that's making him cry 30 years later.

"Umar" Kabir let out throwing the whip and running towards his brother.

"Umar, what happened?" He asked trying to get Umar to look at him.

"Why did I hurt her?" Umar said crying as Kabir hugged him trying to calm him down.

"Who did you hurt, stop crying and tell me" Kabir said trying to calm the man.