🦋Chapter 3🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Blue flower
Artist(s): Lia (slowed).

___________
______________________________________
___________
*Flashback ends*

(Assar's POV)

I sat there on the floor by the side of the bed where I'm sure he won't see me, my face filled up with tears. Recalling the first day we met, he was still the same man, only that his worse now.

Arman, the man I hated, the man who did nothing but caused me pain, the man who could never be satisfied until he saw how much I was suffering, the man who killed my dreams and shattered my hopes, the man who cause a rift in my family, the man whom hated me and would do anything he can to make me see that.

Arman, the man whom I had to marry cause I had no choice.

My face were filled up with more tears at this point, remembering how much my dad yelled at me to wear the wedding dress not caring if I wanted this marriage or not, he even had the audacity to say he was going to divorce my mum if I didn't get married to Arman.

I remembered how my mum just sat there looking at him, even she couldn't stop him, my second mum also couldn't stop him, no one could, ever since Arman family visited our home it's as if all dad love for us just vanished.

What they spoke about is still a mystery to us, Arman managed to get into my dad head and now I'm suffering from that.

At this point I don't know if I should hate dad too or hate just Arman cause his the reason.

I just sat here helplessly on the floor, it's my wedding night and I'm glad he left, I can't stand his face, I hate his presence, his aura, everything about him, I hated it soo much.

I remembered the second time I met him, it was an unexpected event, I thought I'd never see him again after the event at the airport, but seems like God had other plans.

(*Flashback starts*)

It was Thursday and I was on my way home from school.

We were starting exams the following week so I decided to stop by at the library to study a little knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate fully at home.

I walked into the library and greeted the staff then walking further in.

I was a law student so I walked to that section of the library got a few books and went over to sit in an empty area and started reading.

Luckily today everything I read, I understood and then time had passed it was 5pm and I decided to head home now.

I returned the books and was walking out of the library, just when I was about the step out I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" I said looking at the person I had bumped into, it was a man, it was him, the same man I spilled drink on at the airport.

As predicted, he has the same look on his face, he looked angry at me again, why do I always bump into him.

"It's okay" the man beside him said as I looked at him.

"I didn't know..." I said trying to explain myself.

"It's okay, it was just an accident" he said and smiled at me while the man I bumped into was still staring angrily at me.

"Let's go, Umar" the man said talking to the man I bumped into.