🦋Chapter 58🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Smile.
Artist: Juice Wrld.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"What's wrong with your brother?" Arman said to Kabir in a calm down as the man stays quiet thinking of what explanation he'll give the man.

"Why is he hugging my wife in that manner?" He asked again.

"Why did he behave that way with the nurses?" He said again.

"Why did he run here shirtless and in that state?" He asked as he raised his brow at Kabir.

"Why did he call my wife His Assar?" He said as Kabir just felt himself stung by every question.

"Why is he acting insane and in love?" He said.

"What exactly is going on here?" He asked as Kabir just looked at him.

"Okay, you need to relax" Kabir said noticing the man was loosing his temper bit by bit.

"Relax?, You want me to relax when my enemy is busy hugging and caressing my wife?" Arman said keeping his cool

"And my wife?" He said again in a calm angry tone.

"How long has this been going on?" He asked.

"Is she aware of this?, Is she part of this?" Arman asked.

"Are you aware of this?" He asked looking at Kabir demanding an explanation.

"Please calm down, let me explain" Kabir said

"So you are aware of this" Arman said as he released a scoff raising a brow at Kabir.

"Is that why you you insisted on helping me?" Arman said raising a brow.

"Is that why your brother even came here without trying to pull any strings or making ridiculous demands?" Arman said

"Arman I can understand how you're feeling right but you need to listen..." Kabir said as Arman cuts him off

"You understand how I'm feeling right now?" Arman said

"Are you married or in love?" Arman asked raising a brow

"Do you think you understand what it feels like for a man to hug your wife in your presence"

"Do you know the amounts of doubts I have in my head right now?"

"I trust my wife a lot but are you aware that your brother behavior is making me doubt her"

"I can't break this door right now or barge in there cause if I did that then my wife might die

"And if she dies, how I'm I supposed to understand the meaning of what's happening in there?" Arman said as he nodded licking his lips.

"I don't want an explanation from you" he said as he noticed Kabir was about to speak up

"Let her wake up, your brother and Assar are going to tell me the meaning of this" he said as he walked out on Kabir as the man watched him leave.