New Job

Night guard POV

God, my "first" job? I thought. I looked up to the restaurant, and sighed.

I knew just about everything that happened here, and other locations. I also had worked at a different location, before... well, the place burned down. Something about a few... wires?

Of course, I had the graveyard shift, and for some reason, I never needed sleep. I sat down at my desk, and pulled up the monitor. The phone rang, and I finally picked up. "Hello, hello?" The man on the other side asked.

I stayed silent, and he kept rambling on about my new job, saying how wonderful it is, and how excited I should be for being the night guard at Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza. I looked through the dull screen, and saw the "Toy" Animatronics on the stage. The phone guy started saying about how to use the Freddy mask provided and how it should "keep me safe".

God, how crazy does it get to be?

Withered Freddy POV

We had all heard about the new night guard, and most of us seemed... rather excited for the "new" games to be played. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and I all remember the old location, before the place was shut down. This new night guard was the first in a while, this place was closed due to investigations happening, so the new night guard and the new company seemed... rather exciting.

Bonnie's staticky voice came ringing out from the darkness in the Parts & Services room we all stayed in. "H-hey F-Fre-ed-dy. W-we a-l-l a-r-re g-go-oi-ing to b-bo-bot-her t-the ni-night g-gu-a-ard," Bonnie tells me, and I barely glance up at him.

I could see the wires coming out of his left arm, and I remembered when we were the band. Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and I.

Bonnie's glowing red eyes looked down at me, then disappeared.

Night guard (Kallie) POV

I had already seen all of the Toys, including Mangle, but not the Puppet. Honestly, she kinda scared me. Now, the Withereds made me... upset, in a way. My dad was a mechanic, back when I was a kid. God, those days seemed so... unreal now.

I had an idea.

Now, my dad had taught me just about everything there is to know about mechanics, and technology. I pulled the Freddy mask over my face, and waited until a... somewhat nicer animatronic walked in. The one that came in was Toy Freddy, but since it was easier, I just called him Ted. I had already seen the animatronics moving, and just once, actually talking. Ted stood, looking around, not caring about me standing up and walking over to him. I reached to the back of his neck, and pulled a chip out.

(In my mind, the animatronics all have data chips to store everything they need, also including their "genetic code")

Ted seemed to power down, and he stood there. I walked back over to my desk, quickly glanced over to the hallway and the vents, making sure nothing was going to attack me while I was working. I plugged the chip into my computer, scanning over the zeros and ones, reading every last digit of his code. I understood, and I even changed some.

None of what I changed would affect him during the day, but rather more at night, when all of the animatronics were up and at 'em.

Ted (Toy Freddy) POV

What did she just do?

My head felt different once she put the chip back into my neck, and I wobbled a bit. She held her hands up, and I noticed she still had the mask on. "I'm Kallie," she says, and looks to me. "How do you feel?"

I look to my hands. She seemed experienced if she was talking to me. I felt a sensation-wait, what?

Calmness rose over me. "What did you do?" I ask, looking up to face her.

I wasn't sure if I was angry or surprised. "Nothing much, just tweaked a bit of your code, took out the corrupted shit-" I glared at her. "Sorry, stuff, and gave you better code. Mostly the part where you kill people? And also, I gave you... emotions."

What? An animatronic? With... emotions? I nearly laughed at her. "If you don't believe me, I made an animatronic when I was three, then when I was twelve, I made a feeling animatronic. Talk about that."

I don't believe her.

Withered Bonnie POV

No one understands pain till they meet me. Mangle says that I had something, called "phantomed parts." Well, I have no face. Nor do I have an arm.

I used to play guitar. They let me keep my guitar, but took away a way to play it. The animatronics in the Parts & Services room were all collecting dirt and dust. The Toys make to worse by coming and taunting us. They left my voice to glitch, now I can't say a single word without glitching in some way. I don't understand why Chica or Foxy couldn't get Freddy. They knew how much I hated having to speak.

I stood up, struggling to strap my guitar to my back, and then I walked out of the room. I quickly walked into the hallway, the hallway which leads right into the office. I saw Ted standing in the room, talking to the night guard, and it seemed that the night guard noticed me, because he/she moved quickly and grabbed my chip from the back of my neck.

Word count: 896

I know I may be a few years too late with this story, but I was only just now able to finish watching the games ;-;

I was going to put the characters before this chapter, but then I forgot so here they are. As I slowly add characters into the book, I think I'll just add their description down here, whatever you guys say :)

Kallie Stars

Occupation: Night Guard

Pronouns: she/her, he/him

Appearance: waist long curly black hair, black hat, black and white uniform, light gray eyes

Withered Bonnie

Animatronic: Bunny

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: how he looks like in FNaF 2

Withered Freddy

Animatronic: Bear

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: same as FNaF 2

Phone Guy:

Occupation: calls the night guard and gives info, or not

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: (only seen through the phone I guess)

Toy Freddy (Ted)

Animatronic: Bear

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: looks like the original Toy Freddy, but a tad bit smaller

(I think I got them all, I think I'll just do it like this.)

P. S. This is my first Wattpad story/project, so I don't exactly know everything.