Night 5

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I woke up from my sleep, and saw that Baby was sitting in front of me, curiously staring at me. I rubbed my eyes, and looked at her. "Baby, were... were you just-" she cut me off.

"Staring at you while you sleep? Yes," she says.

"Baby, that's creepy," I tell her, and sit up. I was in my pajamas-i remembered changing into them-and I pulled the blanket over my shoulders. 

She just smiles. "To let you know, over the next few weeks, you're gonna have a visitor, or several, but not at the same time," I tell her, and I stand up, walking to the kitchen. 

I grabs the pot of coffee from the counter, and poured whatever was there into a cup. I set it in the microwave and let it spin. Baby came over and stood by me. "Something happened last night," she says, suddenly. 

The microwave starts beeping, telling me it was done. I opened the door then pulled my coffee out. "Do explain," I say.

"Well..." she trailed off. "Freddy started acting... weird."

"Weird... how?" I ask.

"Like he wasn't working properly."

"Well, Baby, that's not weird, it just might be something normal for animatronics," I say.

"He didn't wake up, Kal," she says. "Bon-Bon did, but he stayed asleep."

I look to her. "I've got time," I say, looking to a clock. "Not too much time but I can definitely check."

I took a sip of the coffee, then set it aside. I grabbed my mechanic gloves from the back of the couch and walked down the stairs. I turned on the light, and Foxy activated. Damn his motion activated shit. "Encore!" Foxy shouts.

Baby was following me, and I asked her to keep time. I opened Funtime Freddy's chest plate, and looked at the wiring. He was charged, no reason for the dead battery. I checked the wiring a bit, but then I ask" can you go run upstairs and get my laptop? It's in my bag, thats by the couch."

She nods and runs away. I pull out his chip, and examined it a bit. From first glance, it didn't seem like it was broken in any way, but when I looked closer, I saw bits of it... changed. Baby came back. I place the chip into my computer and read through it. The history, the memories, the code. Not a thing seemed changed. I looked over it again, and changed something. Baby looks at me in confusion, but then I pull the chip out and back into his neck. "If that doesn't work, let me know tomorrow," I tell her. 

She nods, and I run up the stairs. I grab my bag, and shove the laptop in. I leave the house, and lock the door. I pull my hood up over my head, and ran down the street. 

I settled in my office, and thought of ways to get Golden here. I pulled up footage from where he was from, and I turned up the volume a bit, playing video footage. Golden's animatronic voice rang through the hallway, playing a song I knew very well. I hoped that this would be enough.

I pulled up the monitor, winding up the music box. Even if she didn't want to bother me, I didn't want her to be bothered. I pulled up the monitor, then  laid it down. I did it a number of times, and I see Golden appear in my office. As startled as I was, I pulled the mask down, and got closer to him. Golden seemed to not really be there, but he wasn't at the same time. I was able to touch him, but he looked so not there. In the back of the neck, I saw the chip, and the way to make him a suit, or an animatronic. I quickly flipped the small lever, and I head several snapping noises. Rusty locks broke away, or deteriorated.

I quickly grabbed the now accessible chip, and he fell limp again. I changed the coding, quick and fast, and then put it back. Golden sits in my office, he seemed to be testing his limbs, making sure everything still worked. 

I watched him slowly move his fingers, then his ear. The wires coming out of his arms made me think that he couldn't move them. I moved closer to him, and I pull off the mask. He didn't have eyes, even as his animatronic form. He moves his head, facing me. I shine my small hand flashlight onto his arm and the wires. 

I pull my mechanic gloves on over my hands, and i set the flashlight on the strap on my shoulder. I lean over his shoulder, and I carefully pull on the plating covering the endoskeleton. The plating comes off, which gave me access to the metal bones. I see where the wiring was coming out of, and where it should be. He stays sitting there as I get up and grab my small tool box from my desk. I sit beside him again, and I look at the wiring. One wire had to be reconnected to the main panel entirely, and the other two had to be reconnected to the ends of the wires. 

I dig around the bag, and I found small bits of extra wiring. I connected it to the old wires, and I could hear his voice box crack. Probably a wince of pain. I melded the wires together, and did the same to the other. The third wire I grabbed a small piece, and made it one. His voice box has a series of glitches and cracks. It sounded like he had several voices, and none at the same time. I could barely make out some words. "Im- killed- one-here-me-its."

I sat back for a moment, then turned back to him. The three wires were now connected. "Can you move your arm?" I ask.

I watch him curl his fingers, then move his wrist, then bending his joints. His arms and joints were creaky. His voice sounded mostly of static as he said" thank you."

He disappeared. I sat in my chair. Tomorrow night, I planned, is the night I'm going to bring my truck and trailer and take a Withered so I can fix them. Some of the parts I needed for Bonnie I had already received, I just need the animatronic himself and the rest of the parts. 

I finally decided that I was going to take Bonnie first, and figure out who's next after I finish Bonnie. I check the time. It was 4:33. Fixing both of Golden's arms took a while, it seemed. I remembered about Funtime Freddy's situation, and I pulled up my laptop, and the cams.

I didn't have one in the basement, I promised them. I fell out of my train or thought, and I found myself thinking about telling my father. Everyone told me to write what I needed to, make lists, keep track of things. I pulled out a sheet of blank notebook paper. In my notebook, I had over 50 notes for my father by now.

Or a probably very unhealthy amount. 

I sigh. I started simple. That's how I was told to.  

Dear Dad,

It's nearly been four years now. You'd never believe me when I tell you that I have a job at Freddy's! I'm gonna fix them, Dad. I promise. It's what you would've wanted. I want to help them too! I plan to start fully tomorrow evening. I have most of the time then. Remember the times when you took me to Freddy's for my birthdays? And we'd take my sisters? For their birthdays too? It seems just as magical as it did before. Love ya, Dad.

Your loving child,

Kallie Stars

Word count: 1287

I've been legit vibing to FNaF songs while I write these :D

Golden Freddy (Fredbear, Goldie, Golden)

Animatronic: Bear

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: Same as FNaF 2

I'll see you next time, my lovelies. Have a good morning/night, my lovelies