Night 2

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I woke up from my hour long nap, and checked the time. Time to get ready for night two. I looked around, and stood up from my desk. I knew that the animatronics in my basement have a tendency to "wake up" earlier, so as I grabbed my bag, I walked down the stairs to check in on them. Circus Baby was up already, but she was the only one. "You know the rules," I say, and I walk back upstairs, not closing the doors. 

I closed the curtains, and I pulled the bag over my shoulder. I locked the door on my way out, and quickly walked down the street. I ran down the street once I saw the building, and stopped in front of the door. My boss probably wasn't here, he hardly is actually ever here during the grave shift. Probably because of the animatronics waking up. I opened the door, and quickly rushed down to my office. Didn't want any... surprises...

I sat down, and tossed my bag aside after I grabbed my laptop out of it. My bag slumped in the corner, and I pulled up the monitor. I quickly wound up the music box, and then looked around. I checked the hallway, then the vents. I checked Parts and Services, and I could see that Bonnie was already standing up. I checked the vents again, then the hallway. No one. 

Good, for now. I needed to do what I mostly came here to do. 

Withered Bonnie POV

This was... strange.

I looked down to my hand, it felt strange, but it was the same. I looked around. Most of the others were still... "asleep", but Foxy was up. He walks over to me. "Matey," he says. "Ye are different."

I didn't say anything. Foxy looks at me suspiciously, then goes over to the door. He didn't say anything further, because Freddy woke up. 

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I saw Foxy standing in the hallway. I flashed him, quickly, rapidly, and hoped he'd go away. I looked back down the hall, and saw he was gone. Withered Freddy had taken his place, and Bonnie was behind him. 

Bonnie walked closer, following Freddy. I let Freddy get closer, and then I pulled the mask down. Freddy stood there, and I quickly walked around. I looked up to Bonnie, and he helped me up, knowing I couldn't exactly reach it myself. I grabbed the chip out of Freddy's neck, and he stood, limp. I sighed in relief, and I quickly rushed over to my laptop. Zeros and ones, and more zeros and ones. I changed it. Bonnie watched over my shoulder, probably reading what I was doing. He didn't ask too many questions, I noticed. 

While my one hand was preoccupied, I used my other, and found the lights with some guidance of Bonnie. I flashed the hallway light, then the vent lights. I had started to hear the breathing noises. I noticed that I hadn't seen much of Withered Chica, or BB, or Benny (Toy Bonnie), or Cass (Toy Chica). The breathing noises had been coming from both sides, which made me a bit nervous. 

Bonnie pulled up the monitor for me, and let me look to it. I saw Chica and Benny in the vents. "Shit," I muttered, and I looked down the hallway.

Ted POV

She needs to learn not to say that word in a kids restaurant.

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I could feel Ted's disappointed gaze at this point. I finished up Freddy's chip, and I looked up to Bonnie, asking for his assistance. He knew I was in trouble, and that Freddy could help. Bonnie nods-slightly-then helps me up. I pushed the chip back into Freddy's neck, then slid down his back as Freddy started back up again. I pulled the Freddy mask over my face again, and I watched Benny walk by, he seemed to be scanning me. Bonnie grabbed Benny by his ears, and let me grab Benny's chip from his neck. I moved quickly, knowing that Chica would be coming out of the vent at any time, and put the chip back where it belonged in Benny's neck. 

Bonnie let go of Benny's ears once I had put the chip back in. "Ow!" Benny cries, and looks up to Bonnie.

I realized that the Toys were easier to get to, seeing that they were close to my height. Bonnie taps me gently, and points up to the clock. 5:47.

My god, already? 

Chica appeared in the office, startling me, and Bonnie helped me up again. I snatched the chip out of Chica's neck, and landed safely behind her. I quickly got to work.

Bonnie POV

I watched over her shoulder as she worked. She read it like it was nothing but stories. Most of it sort of confused me, even though it was me by now. It made me wonder, why would she still be here? How does she even know what she's doing?

She pulled the chip out of her computer, then turned to face me. It was already incredibly hard to move my arm, but yet, I still helped her up to reach Chica's neck. "Thank you for your help, Bon," she says, and looks up to the clock.

I couldn't exactly read it, but my internal clock said that it was 5:57. Time to go back to Parts and Services. I nod a goodbye, and I disappear into the darkness in the hallway. I passed by Foxy, who seemed disturbed by something. "Ye working with the night guard?" He asks, he sounded shocked.

I kept walking, and into the room. 

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I ran to my house, mostly because I wanted to get back quickly. Just to see if they were up. I ran down stairs, and I could see that Baby was still up, but she was slowly falling asleep. She turned over to me, and grinned. "Hi Kal," she mutters, then falls asleep.

"Hi Baby," I whisper, and then I close the door. I walk back up the stairs, and up to my room. 

I changed out of the night guard clothes and got into my next job's clothes. I looked into the mirror, and then straightened my tie. I looked at the time, and then grabbed my bag again. I walked down the stairs, and sat down. My next job started in thirty minutes, so I had some time. 

Word count: 1067

I was hoping to finish this chapter yesterday, but I got busy :p 

I think there was just one "new" character, so here he is. (If I forgot one, I apologize :p

Toy Bonnie (Benny)

Animatronic: Bunny

Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: Same as FNaF 2

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and I hope to post tomorrow!