Night 14

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I sat in my room shortly after I got off of the day shift. As far as I knew, Baby was taking a nap on the couch downstairs, and Chica was still sitting down in the basement unactivated. Baby had told me that she now knew what it was like to be tired. I mean, I guess but...

I rub my eyes, and look around. I hear my front door bell ring, and I stand up. I quickly walked down the stairs-wary to not wake up Baby-and I opened the front door. I see Skylar and Kris standing in front of my door. "What... the hell?" I ask them.

"Surprise!" They both shout.

Kris looked extremely exhausted, while Skylar looks... also extremely exhausted. Maybe we're the "extremely exhausted but busy sisters". "Please, be quiet, I've got guests who are sleeping," I say, as I let them in.

"Too late," I hear Baby mutter, and she stands at the top of the staircase. She grins as she waves at the three of us.

"Uh, Baby, meet my sisters, Skylar and Kris," I say, and I motion to them.

Skylar waves back. Baby walks down to us, and she says" I've heard a bit about you two!"

"We've heard nothing about you," Kris tells her, and Skylar elbows her in the side. 

"I'm Circus Baby!" Baby grins.

"But isn't Circus Baby an animatronic?" Skylar asks.

"Yes I am," Baby smiles. "Kal says it's just some weird phenomenon or something like that."

"Actually, the Marionette explained it to me, a bit anyways, she knew that this was going to happen eventually," I add.

Skylar and Kris nod. "So where do you work?" Kris asks.

"I work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria during the night," I reply. "I work an 8-4 during the day, then from 5:30 to 11:30 I'm working on the Withereds. I'm planning on getting them back on their stages, like they should."

"Uh... when do you sleep?" Skylar asks.

"7 to 8, then 4:20 to 5:20, but if the animatronic I'm finished on, I can get more sleep," I grin.

"I'm gonna hurt you," Skylar says, staring at me.

I roll my eyes. "So who are you working on now?" Kris asks.

"I finished Bonnie a few days ago, and now I'm working on Chica. She only came back with me today," I reply.

"Chica's my favorite," Kris says, wide-eyed. "Can... can I see her?"

"She won't kill us?" Skylar asks.

"Yes, and no, she won't hurt us," I reply. "Let me just go get everyone up?"

Baby nods, and smiles. "Well, besides for Funtime Foxy. He's having a bit of a problem," Baby adds.

I nod from the bottom of the staircase. I step over the shattered door-seeing the damage for the first time, and into the dark room. I turn on the light, and I look around. Funtime Freddy had put Foxy in his curtain/corner. Ballora sat on a box, along with her Minireenas and the Bidybabs. Freddy sat in the furthest corner, and Chica sat in the middle against the wall. I gently rub Chica's head a bit, and she wakes up. I kneel in front of her, so we met eye-to-eye. "Ive got a fan who wants to meet you," I tell her. "Let me just wake the others."

She nods slightly. I move over to Freddy, and I straighten his hat, and then Bon-Bon's bow tie. Bonnet sat next to Freddy and Bon-Bon. I gently rubbed her head-and she springs to life. I quickly wake up the rest of them. I walk over the splintered door, and I motion for Skylar and Kris to follow me. "Watch your step, Funtime Foxy did a bit of damage when he got possessed a couple nights ago," I tell them.