Night 17 & Day Life

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I heard another knock on the door, and I looked around. I didn't know who would be knocking at this time-most of my neighbors are still asleep-and Kris and Skylar both have school. I hesitated at first-when the knocking happened again-and I peak through the peephole. I saw a beanie for the most part, and the person knocked again. I slowly open the door, and I look to the woman. "Oh my god," she mutters. "I didn't think you lived here anymore."

"Why would I move?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Um... come in," I say.

She sort of slowly walks in, and looks up to me. Her light hazel eyes... I remembered them. "Jenny?" I ask.

"Took you a while," she grins a bit, and nuzzles her face into my shoulder. 

"J...Jenny," I stutter. "B...but-"

"I missed ya," she says-her voice was muffled.

"I... I missed ya too," I say-still partially in shock. "W...why are you here?"

She grabs my hand, and holds on tightly. "I'm sorry," she says.

I was confused, and I looked at her that way too. "I'm sorry I left you," she says.

She wraps her free hand around my waist, and I hug her back too. I could tell she was crying a bit. "But hey," I say. "You are here now."

She nods. "I've got a surprise for ya," I say, quietly.

Jenny looks up to me, and tilts her head in confusion. I pull away, to stand in front of the rails of the stairs going up and down, and i glance down to see Freddy and Ballora and Foxy all peak around the entrance, the Minireenas and the Bidybabs all crawling up the stairs. I glance over to the upstairs, and I see Baby, Mangle, and Beau emerge from the hallways and the living room. She looks... shocked. "Who's she?" Jenny asks, pointing up to Baby.

"That is Circus Baby, but we're having a bit of a wonderful miracle if you wish," I reply, and I motion back to Baby.

Baby grins. "Circus Baby... as in the restaurant?" Jenny asks.

I start to feel a bit worried, once Jenny asked.

I nod... hesitantly. "And is that Toy Foxy up there?" Jenny asks.

I nod, again. "Her name is Mangle," I reply.

She nods. "Funtime Freddy and Foxy are downstairs, along with Ballora and her Minireenas and Baby's Bidybabs-and let's say, there is many, and too many names," I add.

Jenny laughs, slightly. "You look like the woman in the pictures," Baby points out.

I turn my attention back over to Baby. Jenny laughs again. "Jenny!" Beau shouts, and he comes barreling down the stairs, pushing past Baby and Mangle-once I assume he remembered her.

Beau stands in front of Jenny, and he looked up at her. "Remember me?" Beau asks, and he takes off his small top hat when he bows.

Jenny laughs a bit more, and I did too. "How could I forget, Sir Beau?" Jenny asks, and she grins.

She wraps her arm around my neck, and pulls me closer. "I've got a better memory card, so now I remember things better!" Beau laughs.

Jenny smiles a bit, and pulled Beau closer. "It's so nice to see all of you again," Jenny whispers. 

I nod slightly. "I was just about to take a nap, but y'all keep giving me reasons to stay up," I laugh.

Jenny and Beau both laugh. I glance to the clock, and then I motion to the upstairs-where Baby and Mangle still stood. "I might just skip the nap," I say, after thinking for a moment. Jenny just chuckles.