Night 9

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I sat at my desk. I rubbed my eyes, and stood up. I needed to work on Bonnie. I walked down the stairs quickly, and went into the room. The rest of what I needed I had now. I had the three boxes set on the table, and I had the endoskeleton face. I pulled the contents of fur, and metal wiring, and the white glassy eyes, and the magenta coloring and a plastic covering. I grinned. I desperately wanted to get his face done, at least his face by tonight. If I could get more done, that would be grander.

I had my computer set in front of me as I worked. The blueprints sitting in front of me, and I occasionally looked up to see it. I had put a thin layer of metal on the faceplate before I had left to my day job, and I looked at it now. I pulled over the purplish-blueish colored fur over the thin layer, rubbing it in to the creases, making sure the top was completely covered. I had my staple-gun sitting on the floor next to me, and I pulled it up after making sure that the faceplate was covered.

Now it started to look like Bonnie's face. I set the faceplate aside, and I went to grab the glassy eyes, and the magenta coloring and the plastic covering, and a syringe. The glassy eyes had a black pupil, and a small indent-barely noticeable. Since I couldn't find the correct size eye, or the correctly colored eye-and since I knew that I wanted to have him almost exact-I had to get it in pieces basically. I filled the syringe with the magenta coloring, and I covered the glass eyes with the plastic covering, making sure that it fit. 

I was joyful when I saw that it fit perfectly. I held the syringe in my hand, and basically injected the coloring into the small indent. The glass eyes, now looked like Bonnie's eyes. I let those set, sitting those aside, and I pulled the face over to be in front of me. I looked at the time, and I saw that it was only 8:24. I smiled, knowing that I might just get further. 

Bonnie POV

Baby was sitting beside me, and she was explaining the cameras, and how that Kallie could hear everything, and see everything, though that she only used it when she needed to check in, and Baby said she knew when Kallie was using them...

I sat there, and just listened. I generally just missed people talking to me, I guess. I was able to respond too, which made me happy too...

I wondered what Kallie was doing in the other room...

From occasion, I'd hear her chuckle, or laugh...

But for the most part, that room was silent, like the rest of the house. Because the other Funtimes are inactive till twelve. "Then there's Lolbit, she's one of our friends... Bonnie, are you ok?" Baby trails off.

I look at her, then nod. "You didn't hear a word I said, did you?" She asks.

I look away. "Oh that's fine, before when we all used to wake up at the normal time, I always bothered Ballora. She used to tell me to shut up cause I was always talking to her," she grins.

"Huh," I say, and then I turn back to the room.

"You're wondering what Kal is doing in there too?" She asks.

I nod. "You know, she helped put us back together, I was put together first, she was the mechanic and the night guard back at my pizzeria! She'd work day and night on us, saying that she simply just wanted to make a couple of bucks! And, she'd let me stay in there while I was up so she could keep me company... I'm rambling again, aren't I?" She asks.

"A little bit," I reply.

"You know, maybe she'll let us come in," Baby says, and looks to the door. "Just to let us see what she's working on."

"Maybe we should just leave her alone," I tell her.

Baby nods. "Ok, fine by me," she smiles.

I sigh.