Night 20

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I had soaked the skin-like rubber in the color Beau's skin tone was in for twenty minutes, before pulling it out. I let it hang out to dry, but it wont actually affect the movement of the rubber at all. "Beau," I say, and I watch him scurry in. 

He hops up onto the table, and looks at me. "Yes Mother?" He asks.

"Im ready for you," I say.

He grins, and laughs. "Yay!" He shouts.

I shush him. "Sorry," he whispers. 

I pull off his hat, exposing his mechanics, and I set the rubber beside him. "What do you plan on doing after this?" He asks.

"Well, I'm going to go to the restaurant, and I'm going to prep the stage," I reply. "Maybe get Freddy up there too, I dont know."

I look to the time, it was only now turning 4 PM. I lay the rubber over his head, it almost sticking perfectly to him. I smooth down the edges, and gently push against the edges of the two-of his existing face, and the new. I grab a heated tool, and I carefully melt together the two pieces. He chuckles, but I knew what I was doing. I just couldn't make any mistakes, I had to be careful. "Beau," I warn. "Don't make me have to turn you off for a while."

He suddenly stops, and I continue working. I finish, and I set the heated tool down into its specific place after unplugging it. I grab a towel-slightly damp-and I gently rub off the burn marks on the sides. After a while, he looked like a bald six year old. I hold out a mirror, and he takes it slowly. He gently touches the top of his head, and looks at me-in shock by the looks of it. "I can have hair now?" He asks.

I chuckle, and I nod. "So you don't have to wear a hat everywhere," I say, grinning.

He celebrates, after setting the mirror down. "I'm going to go show Baby, I'll be back," he says. 

"You don't have to come back, I'll be leaving soon anyways," I tell him.

It was 4:15. I grab my bag-I never unpacked it, I knew I was leaving soon anyway. I see Beau running back over to me. "Do you think we can get hair for me quickly?" He asks, he was grinning. 

I sigh. "I suppose we can go get you something before I get there," I say.

He celebrates quickly. "And then after, I'll drop you off, ok?" I say.

He nods. I motion for him to follow me, and I grab his hat quickly. I had my uniform packed into my bag, so I can quickly change whenever I need to so I didn't need to come back until tomorrow. I quickly use the Maps app and I find a wig store... never thought I'd ever have to say that sentence. 

I help Beau into the truck, before I get in there too.

(*time skip to save myself from figuring out how to drive and find a wig store*)

I help Beau out now, and him and I walk inside. "Hi, how may I help you?" The lady asks.

Beau pulls off his hat. "Can I get hair?" He asks. I could tell he was really pushing the "I'm-a-6-year-old" just to not act like me.

The lady chuckles, then nods. "Who came with you today?" She asks.

"My mother!" He replies, and pulls on my good arm.

I look down at him, and chuckle. "Hi, I'm Kallie," I tell her.

She waves slightly. "And who's the little guy?" She asks.

"I'm Beau!" He laughs. 

She nods. "So may I ask what are we looking for?" The lady asks.

I look down at Beau. "You can choose," I tell him.