Fixing a Withered

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I came back from my day job, and I walked down the stairs. I turned on the light, but tried staying as motionless as possible. Funtime Foxy's movements went off anyway. I shook my head, and walked over to where Bonnie sat. I grabbed a screwdriver, and tapped him gently on the back of the neck. Surprisingly, he woke up. "Hey Bon, I have your voice box, a new one, upstairs. Come with me," I say.

He nods, and stands up. I lead him up the stairs, making sure the curtains were closed before I did anything. I led him to a room with a table in the center, my laptop on a nearby desk, and an assortment of different tools on the wall. I motion for him to come sit on the table, and I go over to the desk. I sit down at the desk on a swivel chair, and I opened my laptop. I searched through the files on the screen, and then I find my blueprints. I pull up Bonnie's, and I see the parts missing already, rotary function in his right arm, his left arm entirely, his "fur", his face. 

I spin the chair so I face Bonnie. "If I hurt you, tell me," I say, and I stand up. 

He nods, and looks up. I grab my screwdriver, and set that beside him. I find the notches in his sides, and I carefully pull at them. His chest plate comes off, showing me his endoskeleton more. I could see his voice box, sitting, tucked away. I see that one of the wires supposed to connect those were missing, and those couldn't easily be replaced, those are damn near impossible.

I grab the screwdriver and I get to work working out the rusted screws. I eventually get it loose, and I grab the new voice box and I set it beside him. I had there a few new wires too, seeing that these were corroded, and looked like they barely even functioned correctly. I pulled those wires out, carefully. He sat there, patiently.

I finally got all of the shitty wiring out, and I set that on the opposite side of him. I pulled out the old voice box, and set that aside. I grab a dry cloth, and grabbed my flashlight. I turned on the light, and shone it in his chest cavity. 

I took the cloth and carefully ran it across every metal part in his endoskeleton. The cloth came back dark brown with specks of black and dust bunnies. I tossed the cloth to the ground. 

Bonnie POV 

For the most part, I couldn't see what she was doing. I had felt the voice box being taken out, and the wires, like lost muscles. I could see her toss out a cloth, completely covered on one side. She sighs, and comes into my vision. She had a few dark smears across her face, but it seemed she didn't mind all that much. 

She looks up to me, and sighs. "Almost done, Bon, ready to speak normally again?" She asks.

I nod slightly. She smirks, then checks the time.  "I have roughly two more hours before I have to go, ok, Bon?" She asks.

I nod again.

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I look back at the hole where the voice box lays. I grab it, and I grab the wires. I grabbed the tools from the wall that I needed, and I set them on the table behind him. I grabbed the pliers, and I grab a wire. I connect the wires to the box, then melding them together. I bring the box and the wires in front of Bonnie, and I start connecting the wires. I finished with putting the wires together, all I had to do was put the box in now. I slowly move the box back into its place. "Can you speak?" I ask.

Bonnie was silent for a moment, then he says" my name is Bonnie."

He looks to me. "I'd be smiling right now, but I don't exactly have a face," he adds.

I laugh. I look to the time, and I see that I had an hour and a half still. I stand up. I grab his chest plate, and I put it back on him. "I'd like to take a look at your arm, so I can see what's missing," I say. He nods, and leans his head away.

I take the plating off of his arm, and I shine the light down his arm. I see that the wiring was mostly the problem. "You've got a lot of shitty wires," I say.

He chuckles. I look down his arm again, and I start putting the plates back. "This would be too much to do in an hour," I tell him. He nods. 

"I understand," he says.

"Plus, I have to go get ready, and you can give Baby some company," I add.

"Who's Baby?" He asks.

"Oh, that's right, you only met Funtime Freddy. Circus Baby is her name. She is a humanoid animatronic," I reply. "But she's got something going on and we have yet to figure it out."

He nods. "So if you see a human, that's Baby," I add.

"Human?" He echoes. I nod.

"Again, we've yet to figure it out, but now I have to get going," I tell him.

He nods. I stand up, and grab my laptop, and leave the room.

Bonnie POV 

I watched her leave. I walked around the house a bit before I found a young woman standing in the kitchen. She seemed to be around Kal's age. The woman turns and smiles. "I'm Circus Baby, who are you? How are you?"

She holds out her hand, like I was meant to shake it. "I'm Bonnie," I say.

"Oh, we have Bunnies too! Come meet Bon-Bon and Bonnet!" She takes my arm, and leads me around.

Baby was crazily excited, which worried me a bit. "Hey, maybe Freddy and Foxy and Ballora and her Minireenas and my Bibybads are up by now!" She says, and continues to pull me down the stairs.

I had a feeling that this was going to be a very long night.

Word count:1022

This one wasn't as long, mostly cuz my brain had little to no ideas about this currently, and also cuz of the worry of being caught again :/

Well, thnx for reading my lovelies, and have a good evening/morning