Night 13

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I had called my boss earlier today, shortly after I had gotten off of my night shift to tell him that Bonnie was finished, and that he was going to go back today. He said to be there earlier, roughly 11:45.

I told Bonnie and Baby that we'd have to leave early. I said that Baby could come with, after I had asked my boss if I could bring Circus Baby to the restaurant for the one night. To my surprise, he actually said it was fine, for the one night. But I had to bring her back with me after my shift. I sat in the kitchen after my day job, and I rubbed my eyes. I looked over to Baby-who sat at the other end of the table. "So I get to see the others tonight?" She asks. 

"Yes, but my boss says that you have to stay close with me, and don't touch anything," I tell her.

She smiles. "Does your boss know that I'm human currently?" She asks.

I shake my head. She nods. "Do you want to go bother Bonnie before we go?" I ask her.  "I can wake up anyone you want me to, but I just need to sleep a bit."

Baby nods, and rushes down the stairs, and Bonnie and her come up. "Last night here, you excited to see your friends again?" I ask him, just before I lay down on the couch to take a small nap.

Bonnie nods a bit. I rub my eyes again, and lay down. I pull a blanket over me, and fall asleep quickly.

(*time skip*)

When I wake up, nearly three hours had passed. The time was now 10:47. I rub my eyes and sit up. I get up, and go to the kitchen. I see Baby and Bonnie sitting at the dinner table, and I grab the coffee pot and pour me some coffee. I look at them, and I ask" so what happened while I was out?"

I could tell by the way Baby looked shocked, that something was wrong. "Uh... Foxy's up right now..." Baby trails off.

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask.

"He's not acting right," Baby replies. 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He's acting like when we were being possessed," Baby replies.

I look, at her, and I set the coffee pot back on the counter. "Show me," i say.

She grabs my good arm, and runs down the stairs, and leans up against the door, but doesn't open it. "Listen," she whispers.

Baby puts her ear against the door, and I did the same. I heard muffled growls, and muffled voices, but then a clear voice once all of the other noises died down. "Boo," something says.

Baby and I both back away from the door. "He's animatronic right now, right?" I ask, turning to face Baby.

She nods, quickly. "Crap," I whisper.

"I can hear you," the voice says from the other side of the door. 

"Baby, back away from the door," I say, and we both start walking away. 

I need to go check the cameras, I thought, and we both quickly walked up the stairs. "There's only so long that that door will hold before he breaks it down," I tell Baby and Bonnie. "So uh, pick a random room, and lock yourselves in, ok? Barricade the door, do something, make sure that the door will not open easily."

"Is something bad going to happen?" Baby asks.

I sigh. "I don't know, but Foxy doesn't sound like himself," I tell her. "So make sure that both of you are safe."

"What about you?" Bonnie asks.

"I need to go find a way to fix the Fox before we leave," I reply.

"Can I hide with you?" Baby asks.