Night 19

Jenny POV

Kal had left for the morning for her day job, leaving I, Beau, Freddy, and the Funtime animatronics downstairs. They mostly wanted to stay down there, except for Funtime Freddy. Baby was asleep as far as I knew in one of the guest bedrooms. "Kal doesn't know exactly where I put everything," I say, standing up. I had a dull throbbing in my side as I stood up. "Beau if you could come help, Freddy you can stay..."

I turn around and I see Funtime Freddy sitting on the couch. "Other Freddy you can stay here too."

"You can call me Funtime," he sighs.

"Sorry, yes, ok," I say, and Beau stands up. "Come on, Beau."

I lead him to what used to be my room and I open the closet. There were two walk-in closets, one in Kal's room, and one in my old room. Three boxes were shoved into a corner. Stuff was piling out of one, but I knew this had remained untouched. Beau waddles on up to one, and picks it up easily. He walks out of the room with the box, while I slowly walk up to another, and grab it. I start walking down the hall, and I see Beau scuttle on past me again. I set down the second box, while he sits the third one down. I sit down on the floor, and Beau sits beside me. I sigh. I pull the one that was overflowing, and I pull it closer to me. I pull out a bundle of lights, and some Christmas flowers and other various decorations. I turn to look at Beau. "Beau, do you know where Kal kept the rest of the decorations?" I ask him.

He nods, and runs off. "Ive never met another Freddy design besides for Ted and Golden," Freddy says, and I look over to see that he was looking up at Funtime.

"That's two more than I can say," Funtime replies. 

"Well, gentlemen, this has a very awkward feeling, dont you think?" I ask.

They both nod. "Maybe we can just start decorating?" Freddy asks.

"Brilliant idea, Freddy," Funtime says.

It was a very soft sound, but I could just barely hear Freddy sigh. I started to wonder what Freddy's "alternative name" was. Did he even know? I ignored the thought though, knowing Kal might get upset with me if I was to ask... spiraling the wrong questions I think she said. So I stayed quiet, and I got up to hang decorations.

(*time skip*)

After a couple hours, Beau and I were tired, and we rested on the couch. Freddy and Funtime rested on the floor. We had gotten everything decorated; the stairwell, the windows, the living room, I even snuck downstairs and hung a Merry Christmas sign on the wall. Beau shifted so that he rested on my stomach, and he seemingly fell asleep. Even though technically he is an animatronic like Freddy and Funtime, he slept just like a child. I rub his shoulder, and I sigh. He was much heavier than he looked, but I let him rest. "Isn't he an animatronic?" Freddy asks. He spoke softly.

I nod. "Technically, yes," I reply.

"How does he sleep?" Freddy asks.

"Kal programmed him that way," I reply quietly. "Just like how he has emotions. Like you too."

"I think I'll join the others downstairs, see what they're doing," Funtime says suddenly. He gets up and walks away. 

Freddy and I sit in silence besides for Beau's soft snores. I shake my head slightly, with a small smirk. "Why did you sigh when Funtime called you Freddy?" I ask. 

He looks at me with wide eyes. "You heard that?" He asks.

"You're an animatronic with a very noticeable voice box, and I have a heightened sense of hearing," I say. "Yes, of course I heard it."

He sighs. "Do you know who everyone here is?" He asks.

"Well, I know their names. I dont know who they are, I'm not allowed to ask," I reply, softly. "Kal doesn't want questions."