Night 15

Night Guard (Kallie) POV

I had taken a short nap after we had went to get breakfast, and I was off today for my day job. The night shift never rests though. I sigh, and stand up from my bed. Skylar and Kris had stayed in their old rooms-which I had kept nice for them whenever they would visit. I rub my eyes, and walk out of my room and down the stairs. Baby, Beau, Skylar, and Kris were all sitting at the dinner table, playing cards. "Good morning, Kaleidoscope Kallie!" Beau shouts.

"Have a good rest?" Skylar asks.

I look over to the clock, and it says that it was 10:31. "What's up with that nickname?" Kris asks.

I look over to them. "Good question," I say.

"She used to wear tie-dye so I call her Kaleidoscope Kal!" Beau replies.

"I wore tie-dye once, Beau, once," I tell him.

"You should wear more of it," he says.

"When?" I ask.

Skylar laughs. "So what're you playing?" I ask, as I grab a cup of coffee and stand beside them.

"Go fish," Baby replies.

"Classic," I grin.

"It's the only simple game that Beau and Baby picked up," Skylar says. "We've been playing for an hour now."

"Skylar, did you get any sleep?" I ask. "At all?"

"Uh, a little bit, I slept while you slept, then Kris made me get up and play a card game with them," Skylar replies.

I sigh. "Do you need more sleep?" I ask.

Skylar looks up to me. She nods slightly. "You look like it, go to bed, I can take over your cards," I say.

"Oh my god, thank you," Skylar says, and gets up, leaving her cards face down.

I sit down, and set my coffee next to me. "Oh look," Kris leans over to be closer to Beau and Baby. "It's the master of Go Fish!"

"I'm trash at Go Fish," I say. "I don't know why you keep saying that."

"You won several times against me!" Kris says.

"I won... once," I say, and take a sip of my coffee. "Once."

Kris sighs. "After this round, I plan on going to continue working on Chica, mkay?" I ask.

Kris nods. "Do I get to help?" She asks.

"There's not much to help with at this point," I say, I turn to Beau. "Three?"

Beau looks down at his cards, and then hands me one. I set the two cards. It was Beau's turn.

(*time skip*)

The round lasted for half an hour. I get some more coffee, while I tell Kris how to wake up Chica. "So how do I do it?" Kris asks.

"You literally just gently rub her head," I reply, and take a sip of coffee. 

"That simple?" She asks.

"That simple," I reply.

Kris gives me a thumbs up and runs down the stairs. I bring my coffee to the room, and I sit at the desk. While I waited, I went onto the platform where I get the parts for the animatronics. Even Beau's. I went searching for a memory chip, while I looked at Foxy's original. It took me a while, and I had Kris sit down beside me, and Chica sit on the table. "52 dollars for a single chip?" Kris asks.

"You'd be surprised on how much Bonnie's voice box was," I sigh.

Kris looks at me. "It's fine," I say. "I've been saving for it, ever since we were kids."