Night 8 and the Bunny

Bonnie POV 

Kal had gotten back from the night shift, and she seemed a bit bored. For some reason, I hadn't fallen asleep yet, neither did Baby. "Most of the time, when Kal gets home, her presence keeps some of us up while she's here. It's kinda a glitch," Baby grins.

I nod. "So what happened to you?" Baby asks.

"I was used for parts," I reply.

"Oh," she says. "Well, back at my restaurant, we have a room called the Scooping Room, we're scrapped if we're bad."

"That sounds worse," I comment.

She nods. "Do you know what it feels like, to have your insides ripped out, quickly, violently?" She asks. "To have a scooper be lined up with your stomach... and just..."

She trails off. "I can't say I have," I reply. "But that sounds bad."

She nods.

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I see that the glitch kept Bonnie and Baby up this morning. I get ready for my next job, and then leave.

Bonnie POV 

Baby had turned back to an animatronic, and I was able to see her in her normal form. We were sitting in the basement, hiding. She was still up, as was I, even though Kallie was gone. "This is... certainly interesting," Baby says, and she looks at her hand.

I nod. "For a robot who just got a new voice box, you don't speak too much," she points out, and looks up to me.

I nod. "Well, I know," I say.

"How many is Kal gonna be fixing?" She asks.

"I, Chica, Freddy, Foxy, Mangle, and Golden Freddy, as she says," I reply.

"Who's 'Mangle'?" She asks.

"It's Toy Foxy," I reply. "Mangle is just what we call her because of what happened."

"Oooh, what happened?" She asks.

"She's a take-apart, put-back-together, attraction," I state, and I'm done with the topic.

"I know Goldie," she says.

I nod. "Who doesn't know Golden?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "In a different way, I mean," she says.

"Like what kind of way?" I ask her.

She goes quiet. "There are some things I never talk about. My family is one of them," she says.

I nod.

(*Time skip*)

Kallie had came back, and she had boxes in her hands. She led me back to the room, and had me sit on the table again. "Most of this is for your fur," she says. "But some of its for your face."

She sets two boxes beside me. I watch her as she takes a pair of scissors and cuts open the boxes. She pulls out metal bars, and purple-bluish fur, like mine. 

Night Guard (Kallie) POV 

I pulled out the rest of the box's items, and set the box on the floor. I was pretty sure I was going to trip on it later, but that didn't bother me at the moment. I spun around to face my laptop-which was on the desk against the wall-and I pulled up Bonnie's blueprints again. I looked at how Bonnie's face was put together, and I started to work on the welding. I let Bonnie stay, or go, I didn't care if he left. Once I had gotten the correct measurements, I was ready.

I had my face covered, and a thick gloves on while I used the machines, cutting the bars, melding the bars, bending the bars. Eventually, I had something that sort of looked like a face. I turned to check if Bonnie was there, which he wasn't, then I turned back. I reached into the box on the floor, and picked that up to set it on the counter. I looked inside of it, and grabbed the contents. I then looked at the time, and I saw that it was 11:27. No point in pulling that out I guess.