TBI 09: Figure

[ Chapter 9: Figure ]

Selene | Selvy

Hindi agad ako umahon mula sa pagkakalubog. Pinagmamasdan ko ang aking sarili, na ngayon ay nasa ilalim ng malalim na bahagi ng lawa. Ang aking mga damit ay naglalayag sa tubig, habang ang aking buntot ay sumasayaw nang walang kahirap-hirap.

I reveled in the freedom and grace that came with my newfound mermaid form. The water embraced me like a long-lost friend, supporting and guiding my movements. With each flick of my tail, I propelled myself through the water, effortlessly gliding and twirling in the aquatic realm.

The sensation was indescribable. The weight of the world seemed to lift from my shoulders as I embraced the serenity and tranquility of the underwater world. The vibrant colors of the flora and fauna, the gentle caress of the currents against my scales, it was a sensory symphony that filled me with awe and wonder.

 The vibrant colors of the flora and fauna, the gentle caress of the currents against my scales, it was a sensory symphony that filled me with awe and wonder

My tail shimmered with an iridescent blue hue, reminiscent of the deep ocean waters. It was a mesmerizing blend of shades, ranging from the ethereal pale blue of the sky to the vibrant turquoise of tropical seas. The scales that adorned my tail glimmered with a pearlescent sheen, reflecting the surrounding light and creating a luminous effect.

Ang buntot mismo ay mahaba at makinis, tapos patulis ito patungo sa dulo. Ang makinis na ibabaw ay hinahayaan na dumausdos ang tubig nang walang kahirap-hirap, na siyang nagpapataas ng aking liksi at bilis habang ako ay lumalangoy. The scales formed intricate patterns, resembling delicate filigree or the intricate brushstrokes of a master painter. They seemed to shift in color and intensity, depending on the angle and play of light, giving my tail an otherworldly and enchanting appearance.

As I swam, the tail moved in a graceful undulating motion, propelling me forward with fluidity and grace. The rhythmic movements created a sense of harmony with the water, as if I was an extension of the sea itself. My blue tail, with its ethereal beauty and captivating allure, embodied the essence of my transformation into a mermaid.

"So, is this who I am?"

Kahit nakikita ko naman, parang hindi pa rin ako naniniwala. Doubt crept into my mind, whispering contrary thoughts and questioning the authenticity of my newfound identity as a mermaid.

There was a nagging voice within me, a persistent feeling that challenged the notion of being a mermaid by default. It echoed with uncertainty, suggesting that perhaps there was more to my story, hidden truths yet to be unraveled.

Biglang napako ang aking tingin sa isang direksyon ng may lumubog sa tubig. Someone jumped in, and it took awhile for me to know who it was since the bubbles surrounding its body didn't leave him until he stopped moving. My eyes locked with Admiral's shocking face. Sa gulat niya ay naibuga nito ang kinikimkim na hangin dahilan para lumangoy siya pataas bago pa man siya mawalan ng hangin.