TBI 45: Plot

[ Chapter 45: Plot ]

-Omniscient-

"Woah! So this is the Blue Steel? Infairness, mukhang pang-mayaman ang dating." It was Princess Frencia who spoke as she boarded the Blue Steel Ship. Her eyes were mesmerized by the texture, shape, and contour of the ship. It is not like other ships after all.

"Indeed, Princess," Admiral replied with a smile, proud of the ship he had come to call home. "The Blue Steel is a vessel like no other. It has been crafted with the finest materials and designed for both speed and strength."

Princess Frencia's curiosity sparkled in her eyes as she walked along the deck, taking in every detail. "I've heard tales of its legendary speed and prowess in the sea. But at the same time, Kuya Valan will suffer a core burn. Nonetheless, it's an honor to be aboard such a renowned ship."

Lutch, standing nearby, couldn't resist adding a touch of humor to the conversation. "Ah, Princess, this ship can outrun even the swiftest of merfolk. With the Blue Steel as our ship, we'll navigate the treacherous waters with ease. Matagal na talaga itong mabilis, pero ngayon mas mabilis na siya, kasi hindi na umiinit ang energy core."

Admiral chuckled at Lutch's remark. "Indeed, Princess. The Blue Steel has proven itself time and again in the face of danger. It will be our loyal companion on this mission."

Their conversation continued as Frencia explored the ship. No one has been aboard on the ship ever since it was built, since Valan ordered it not to be used for transportations. Valan used this to navigate through the West Waters easily and adhered to the problems in marine life.

Valan, meanwhile, found himself in the chamber where the heart of the Blue Steel lay. He gazed at the harp beside the energy core, a harp that resonated with Selvyna's voice and calmed the core whenever it burned. He longed to hear her real voice again. Since their last meeting, he had relied on the soothing sounds of the instrument to alleviate his sadness. Her absence had weighed heavily on Valan, but he was determined to carry on.

"I can finally see you now, my serene," Valan whispered as he looked at the harp. "I can finally hold your hand, feel your touch, and hear your real voice. Wait for me, Selene. I am coming."

In another chamber of the ship, Queen Seisha busily inspected the luggages, ensuring that nothing was left behind for this long journey. Kahit alam niya naman na nailagay niya lahat ng kakailanganin, hindi pa rin ito makampante. King Lucius approached her, his eyes filled with affection.

"My love, everyone is waiting on the deck," he said, gently interrupting her. "You haven't forgotten anything, and if you have, we can always ask Sebastian to deliver them."

"I just want to be certain-"

"Wife, come on. Everyone is waiting," he interjected politely, taking her hand. Seisha took a deep breath and followed her husband's lead. They left the chamber, their hands intertwined, and joined the others on the deck with warm smiles.

Nasa pag-uusap pa rin sina Frencia, Lutch at Admiral. Frencia's curious nature is always a good thing, and Lutch and Admiral like touring her around. Frencia is always fond of trying new things.

As Princess Frencia observed her surroundings, noticing her brother, Leveius, among the group. Curiosity filled her voice as she pointed at him. "Aware naman ako sa mga tao dito na may kanya-kanyang gampanin para sa paglalakbay na ito, pero hindi ko maatim kung bakit nandito din ang asungot na 'to."

Leveius grinned, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "Don't mind me, Cia. This expedition presents a unique opportunity for a scientist like myself. I'm eager to witness the mermaid's power and assess how an Adelaide could possess such abilities."