Afterword + Series #5

I didn't wish to explain this in here because I was planning to write an elaborative script on these energy cores. However, baka may magtanong kaya mag-e-explain ako ng slight. Balak ko sana sa time nalang ni Lurren i-explain lahat since he has more than three core energies in him, but for those who are impatient, this is for you.

Dalaysia has five energy cores: Ethereon (Ether Core), Aethereon (Aether Core), Spiritual Core (element), Infernal Core (Darkness), and Human Cores (Pure).

Ethereon comes from the energy of Ether, the Dalaysian tree is filled with ether that all Dalaysians use to survive. Ether is the most powerful and expansive core in Dalaysia. Aether Core is another energy like ether that is transcribed from Aether (celestial power). Spiritual Core is for Dalaysian Creatures, mostly it is called an element that comes from hereditary or ancestry. Mermaids have SC's but as Valan said, there are other ways for creatures to survive when Ether is scarce. Infernal, this is a forbidden core energy that is associated with Death and the darkness realm. Lurren has it, because it is told that Death carries the core and gives it to his next of kin. Lastly, human cores means ordinary mortals.

Selene, unlocked her power of spiritual core, she's an Adelaide, a powerful mermaid princess. Pansin niyo Forger surname niya kasi her mother is an Adelaide, who died as a warrior Queen. Valan, has the Blue Steel core from the remnants of Fate's power during transgression 2. Valeria, a being with a spiritual core of a mermaid, and a core of the Blue Steel with a subtle pure and ether cores might suffer a burn out, like Valan did kasi Valan is a human, humans have normal cores and he got a Blue Steel core kaya he always suffers from burn out. Even Lurren, who has three cores in him always suffers from the clashing and burning out. Having two or more cores will kill a Dalaysian, even a creature or a pure human. There are these Deviants which are born to balance cores, but aside from them, Leveius and Lurren had been finding a way for the cure of burning out, kaya Scientist si Leveius at nag-ta-travel si Lurren. One of their successful creations was the tablets Seiha gave to Valan.

Anyway, enough with that.

Another transgression done T_____T. I am sad and happy about closing another book because sometimes, I feel like I don't want to finish anything and preserve their stories in my head. But, I had come to realize that it would be unfair for those who are waiting to not be able to know the ending. This one may end, but their story is still ongoing somewhere in Dalaysia. Adelaide Abode slash Cove is not part of Zegordia's water, kaya malayo po talaga ang nilakbay ni pareng Valan para makabalik lang haha.

I stopped writing during March until May kasi midterm and finals were back to back with lots of school events and projects, talagang bugbog ang ferson. Nang bumalik ako this June, I know I have to be prepared to grind, kaya I reassess my writing style. I need to rekindle my soul into writing or else wala talaga akong matatapos. What I did was, I visualized the plot of TBI, questioned myself what does this story needs, what makes this distinct from the past transgression. I need something na maiiba siya, kasi yung former transgressions. They have similar conflicts: fighting Fate, fighting for a good life, and ending the transgression once and for all. Well this one, Selene ended her transgression by freeing the merfolk, defeating Baltras, sacrificing her life to be a mermaid and protect Adelaide on behalf of the true Princess. In short, she didn't fight with Fate. She didn't bargain with her, nor detest her, at dahil diyan, Fate gave her a choice, free from the transgression, free from the future perdition.

Fate protected her from the beginning, she was the Ember. May tinanggal akong character because I fused that person into one of the existing characters. This story has no major plot twist like others, because I focused on my writing style. Diba, nosebleed tayong lahat, but kasi, mas na-e-express ko ang sarili ko in English as the medium. Mas marami akong na-iisip, lumalabas 'yong mga words without me thinking about it. I did use a thesaurus tool for synonyms kasi paulit-ulit na din ako minsan.

At napahaba na naman po ang ating mensahe hahaha.

So ayon, thank you for reading TBI. Thank you for tuning in, for reading it kahit minsan nakaka-nosebleed na ang bawat chapter. I got swayed, kaya pasensya na hahaha. This story will end with 1.4k reads and 266 votes. See you in another transgression, this time, Zaryn and Fabienne will mark their adventure in Zegordia's city of music and instruments, Narta. Kilala niyo na ang role ni Zaryn, pero hindi pa revealed ang personality niya haha. See you!

Loving,

Wendyreen.

Presenting....

FATE'S TRANSGRESSION

SERIES #5

THE ASSAILANT'S AFFECTION

A college student majoring in Finance met a tragic end at the hands of a serial killer

A college student majoring in Finance met a tragic end at the hands of a serial killer. Yet, her story took an unexpected turn when she woke up in the body of a Zegordian lady, who was being auctioned off to a wealthy and overweight elderly man. Determined to escape such a degrading fate, she made a daring attempt to flee, only to cross paths with the arrogant and composed Zegordian Gentry, a noble from one of the most esteemed and famous families in the Kingdom, second only to the royal bloodline. Initially believing herself to be a mere commoner, she was soon thrust into a whirlwind of events when a shocking incident occurred, unveiling the extraordinary abilities she has. Amidst the turmoil and uncertainty, can an assailant affection bloom or will blood be splattered to pursue the purpose of her emergence?

Date Published:
June 08, 2023