𝐂𝐡. 2 : 180 flip.

One day has passed ever since you turned four, the world around you started to become different.

Your mother held no softness for you in her heart. She now gave you the cold shoulder. Your dad acted cold to you when your mother was around, sometimes being cold as a joke when you both were alone— but he still did love you.

Your dearest friends left you. Now they made fun of you for being weak. "Quirkless" is what they now called you.

Some kindergarten teachers, except one; Mrs. Shirutan all now either made fun of you for messing up, or ignored you for the embarrassment.

Right now, you were sobbing in your bed. You just came back from kindergarten and your ex-friend Lusi Tahiyoma pushed you on the ground and blew her tongue at you after school.

You dried your tears with your long-sleeved school uniform till your stomach began to grumble, hungry for food.

- - -

As you made your way down the stairs, you saw your mom making dinner.

"Mommy..? What are you cooking? It smells delicious!" You brightened as you made your way towards her.

"When is it gonna be ready? I'm hungry.." you mumbled as you held on her pants and looked down at the floor.

"I-" "—Get. Off. Me." She said as she stopped moving and grit her teeth. "M..Mommy..?" "I have no daughter anymore. So if you are gonna start living here, start calling me Mrs. (L/N) (last name), got it?" She said as she dropped what she held and turned around and looked down at you.

"—And get your filthy hands away from me, brat." She roughly took a hold of your small wrist and pushed you off her making you fall down on your butt "from now on, you are on your own. So start learning from me and my actions. And since you live under my and my husband's roof, you now take orders from us, so also start responding with yes ma'am or sir." She spat and began to cook again.

"Food is gonna be done in 20, and the table isn't gonna prepare itself."

you were only four, now starting to behave like a 18 year old.

What a 180 flip.