𝐂𝐡. 18 : quirk apprehension test.

"A quirk apprehension test? But aren't we gonna miss the orientation ceremony?" The brown haired girl— (which you still haven't gotten her name..) asked.

"This is my homeroom class— and I'm the teacher. Not only that— but do I also have the ability to run my homeroom class however I want." He said. "So today we will do a quirk apprehension test. That means that everyone single one of you will have to compete in eight physical tests with your quirks. I'll be ranking your scores from highest to lowest"

"Oh? Seems easy enough!" You heard one of your classmates say. You really didn't bother checking on who it was, since you wanted to hear what Mr. Aizawa says.

"Oh? If it looks easy enough, then whoever scores in last place will get expelled." He normally said witch made the whole class tense up. 'HE HAS THAT MUCH POWER WHEN RUNNING HIS HOMEROOM CLASS?!?' You shrieked.

"Anyways.. let's get started."

[ y'all it's 12:27 am and my brain isn't working properly— so I'll just skip through the entire test 😭 ( SRRY! ) ]

- [ + ] — — — [ + ] -

50 METER DASH
8.52 seconds

GRIP STRENGTH
34.0kg

STANDING LONG JUMP
You barely passed

REPEATED SIDE STEPS
You don't even know how you passed

BALL THROW
You used your web shooters to throw the ball farther. ( Yes, you always have the Web Shooters on. )

807.2 meters

DISTANCE RUN
Passed

SEATED TOE-TOUCH
Passed

SIT UPS
Passed

[ Y'all might call me lazy, but I'm trying to finish this chapter rn cuz I'm hella sleepy and have to wake up at 7-8 tmr 😭 ]

- [ + ] — — — [ + ] -

SCORES :

1st. Momo Yaoyorozu
2nd. Shoto Todoroki
3rd. Katsuki Bakugo
4th. Tenya Iida
5th. Fumikage Tokoyami
6th. Mezo Shoji
7th. Mashirao Ojiro
8th. Ejiro Kirishima
9th. Mina Ashido
10th. Ochaco Uraraka
11th. Koji Koda
12th. Rikido Sato
13th. Tsuyu Asui
14th. Yuga Aoyama
15th. Hanta Sero
16th. Denki Kaminari
17th. Kyoka Jiro
18th. Y/N
19th. Minoru Mineta
20th. Izuku Midoriya

- [ + ] — — — [ + ] -

Looking at the scores, you have no damn clue who are who in the score board. The only names you know are: Katsuki Bakugo, Tenya Iida, Y/N, and Izuku Midoriya.

OH SHIT.

Finally noticing who is in last place, you slowly turned your head at Izuku.

He was as paler than a ghost at this point.

"Oh, and by the way— about expelling whoever got last place, that was a joke. I did it so it so you all took it seriously and gave it your all."

"HUH?!?" Or "WHAT?!?" Could be heard from the class. "Oh.. I thought so.." a girl with black hair tied in a neat ponytail said. She then started to give an explanation which you didn't bother to hear and went to go check up on Izuku.

"You good there?" You tapped his shoulder. "Hm? OH! Y-yeah! Kind of relieved that I actually won't get expelled.." he sighed.

"Well who knows. He might've actually meant it until he saw the classes ambition." You shrugged. "A-are you trying to comfort me o-or make it worse?!" "I— WELL WHO KNOWS IF HE ACTUALLY THOUGHT ON DOING SO! And you might as well try and get your finger checked out. Don't want it to actually become a big deal."

"STOP "COMFORTING" ME!!"

— — —

"HE WHAT?!?" Disen shrieked.

"A-are you sure no one got expelled??" He asked for the fourth time.

"YES."

"Uhm.. well are you sure that even was Aizawa?? Cuz I mean like.. that's not very normal of him! That's the first time this has ever happened.." he mumbled.

"What do you mean by that??" You cocked an eyebrow as you slurped some noodles that he and Lizehn ordered for lunch.

"Well.. he usually either expels some students, half his class, or THE ENTIRE CLASS."

You choked on the information.

"HE WHAT?!?"

[ + — — — + ]

MY HERO ACADEMIA WAS USED DURING THE MAKING OF THIS CHAPTER ‼️

Goodnight imma sleep now 😭

CYALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
🥳