𝐂𝐡. 19 : start of combat training.

"I AM.. COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A all familiar booming voice was heard. Not even a second later, All might popped out from the door with a pose.

"Its All Might!"

"ALL MIGHT?!?"

"WOW! He really is a teacher!"

"Thats a costume from silver age, isn't it?"

Many voices were heard as all might collected himself.

"HELLO! I teach Hero Basic Training. Its a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics to becoming a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Lets get right to it! This is what we'll do today-- Combat Training!" All might explained.

"Combat--!" Bakugo yelled in excitement as you heard Izuku complain, "Training?" "YES! And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started!" He said as he pressed a button to reveal luggages with our Hero costumes on them, which also numbers on them to know who's is who's.

"After you change, go to Ground Beta!"

You forgot how your costume looked like.. welp.

[ -- -- -- ]

"They say that the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware.. from now on you are Heroes! Thats fantastic everyone! You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you rookies?"

Everyone were out of the tunnel with their costumes on and they look pretty cool and flashy. Izuku came last with a green costume with ears and a mask on. 'What the heck..? He looks so.. uhm.. awkward.' you deadpanned at his hero costume.

Your costume on the other hand.. looks sick!

 looks sick!