𝐂𝐡. 3 : izuku midoriya and katsuki bakugo

To be completely honest, you never thought you would meet someone like you.

"quirkless."

That was until you came across two weird friends; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya In the playground while your "parents" were running errands.

You asked them respectfully if you could play in the playground since you didn't really go out anymore.

They allowed you since you do well when taking orders from them, and they said they will come back for you when they were done running errands.

Katsuki Bakugo had crimson red beautiful eyes with spiky blonde hair and wore a white shirt with a black big X decorating the middle of his shirt and two little X's decorating his shoulders  with a black long sleeves shirt at the bottom and light blue pants with black shoes. He was playing with a orange bouncy ball.

Izuku Midoriya had broccoli dark green hair and green eyes with freckles decorating his skin. He wore a big yellow hoodie and dark green shorts with red shoes. He played with a light blue bouncy ball.

"Isn't Kacchan so cool?!?" Izuku beamed "he sure is" you nodded at the broccoli haired boy

"Isn't Kacchan so cool?!?" Izuku beamed "he sure is" you nodded at the broccoli haired boy. "Of course I'm cool! I'm even cooler than both of you combined!!" He proudly said as he pointed his thumb at himself.

"Anyways, who are you?!" He suddenly realized you were there the whole time. "I'm.. (Y/N) (Your name) (Last name)." "Well I'm Katsuki Bakugo! THE SOON TO BE NUMBER #1 HERO!" He yelled. "So you already got your quirk?" You tilted your head "Yep! I can create EXPLOSIONS!" He demonstrated.

The light in your eyes slowly began to come back. "That's so cool! And what about you Izuku?" You turned to him. "I.. I'm quirkless.." He deflated "what about you?"

"I'm also quirkless" you said which got them both surprised "You too??" Izuku said which you only nodded with a smile. "I'm glad to find someone on the same page!" You beamed as you raised your arms and spread them.

"What do you mean by that?" Katsuki asked
"Well..—" you started "—(L/N)!!" You heard your mothers voice which made you flinch and turn around.

"THERE YOU ARE. HURRY UP! WE ARE DONE WITH THE ERRANDS, SO HURRY UP IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET HOME WITH TIRED LEGS!" She yelled as she walked away.

You suddenly sprang up and began to run after her only to hear Izuku call back to you;
"WAIT— what's your name again..?" He asked

"(Y/N)"

"Does this make us friends?" He asked hopeful

When you heard that come out of his mouth your eyes widened.

He wanted to be friends..?

You smiled brightly "Only if Katsuki also becomes my friend!" You grinned as you heard him grumble.

"Yeah.. sure." He said as he looked to his right

"YAY! I hope to see you both later or in the future!" You beamed.

"(L/N)!"

"COMING!— bye bye!" You waved your new friend bye bye as you ran after your mother.