𝐂𝐡. 10 : just a 'normal' spiderman comic.

It's been about three days since you started to train on your "spidey quirk" at Disens and Lizehns house after school with your fathers permission.

It was going smoothly.

You mastered your sticking. You now could stick on and off walls on command! Not only that but did you also find out how to stick your ñbody parts with clothes on onto stuff!

You also tried walking on walls with your sticking like Disen suggested, it didn't end well for the first two tries.. but you were able to master it too.

- - -

"Progress is going smoothly. Good job kid." Disen ruffled your hair. "Thanks," you chuckled "anyways, can you guys do me a favor?" You asked as you tried to style your hair back to normal. "Depends on what it is." You heard Lizehns voice behind you.

Right now you were sitting on Disens right, and Lizehn was also on your right but behind the couch. He had both of his arms relaxing on the couch's back, leaning onto it.

"Sooo.. I was wondering if you guys can like.. make me a support item??" "And what exactly is that supposed 'support item'" Disen cocked an eyebrow.

"Web shooters."

"Sure."

"Wait, WHAT? No no no nononono NO." Lizehns motherly instincts kicked in.

"WHAT? WHY NOT?? They would have looked pretty awesome like that person in a comic I stole.." Disen sulked.

"What comic??" You asked with dotted eyes "oh— just a comic I stole in another dimension.  It was about this spider person.. spidersona?? No.. oh! It was about this SpiderMan or something." He snapped his fingers.

"Can I see it??" "Sure, lemme just grab it real quick." He stood up and disappeared into the hallway

Lizehn sighed. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy do I have to deal with these IDIOTS" he basically yelled to himself. You dramatically gasped; "you called me— an IDIOT?!?" A dramatic tear ran down your cheek.

"I— WHAT?? NONONONO— IM SORRYYY NOT YOUUU!!!" He panicked as he waved his hands defensively. "IM TALKING ABOUT DISEN!! NOT YOUUUUU" he sobbed as he quickly held you by the shoulders and began to aggressively shake you back and forth.

"Alright! I'm ba-" Disen came back with the comic on hand just to see the situation you got yourself in.

"..ck"

- - -
"So here's the comic" Disen handed you the comic as he sat down on your left and Lizehn on your right.

"Thanks." The comic's tittle was named 'MULTI SPIDER; THE BEGGING'. It had two persons beside each other in the middle of the cover. The thing was that one was dressed up in a skintight suit that had some (color) webs here and there. They also had a hoodie on that had some thick black lined decorating the top of the hood. They also had a small scarf cape on, you assumed that the hood was connected to it. The skintight suit had ( idk how to explain— you'll see it in the drawing I made :') ) The person in the web-decorated skintight suit was facing foward, while the other person had their back facing the front. The other person had (h/l) (hair length) (h/c) (hair color) and had were wearing a black long sleeved school uniform.

After examining the cover, you then began flipping through pages. You were begging to furrow your eyebrows. The main character looked very similar to you. And what you meant by that is that you meant to say that they looked EXACTLY like you.

You were beyond creeped out.

You then stumbled into a page that said the main characters name; (y/n).

[ + — — — + ]

Y'all I'm sorry it took like three days to write a chapter 😭

I was thinking on how to write the chapter and how it would go 🤡

ANYWAYS—

The drawing ;

It's ugly ik 😌AND DONT MIND THE MISSING E IN SPIDER 👺‼️‼️

It's ugly ik 😌
AND DONT MIND THE MISSING E IN SPIDER 👺‼️‼️

So anyways..
CYALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
I LOVE YALL
✌️🥰