𝐂𝐡. 4 : money.

"Time stops for no one." Is what many say.
And as much as it hurts, that true.

It's been 10 years, and now you are 14. You don't know how you made it this far, now that you know that the household you live in is shit.

It's been hell for you.

But you've been thinking big. REALLY big.

Yeah, of course you know that your now shitty parents make a living out of being a hero, but since your father ranks on 11th, and your mother on 14th, they make a big ton of money.

And that's the thing; money, is what you need to get out of that hell.

Yeah sure you were only four when you started to become a 20 year old, but now that you are 11, you have the full mindset of a 20 year old.

Ever since you found out the passcode of the vault in your parents room, you began to steal over ten thousand yen each week till now.

10 years of saving. Sure you had enough money, but you plan on leaving when you enter high school, because who would let a fourteen year old rent or even BUY a place??

No one.

So that sets the plan.

Also because of your friendship with Midoriya and Bakugo.

Mostly Midoriya since Bakugo got blinded by the quirk and hero mindset, so now he acts like he rules out lives by making it miserable.

Mostly Izuku's life for some secret reason that will be forever lost like Victorias.

And now that you think about it, it's still surprising how your parents still let you attend school..

It's not that you are ungrateful or anything— you really ARE grateful for having the chance to learn far away from your hell of a household with Midoriya and Bakugo, but what scares you is your friendship.

Sure Bakugo and Midoriya May have been childhood friends eve since they were born till you came, but the friendship you have with them is like a fragile diamond you don't want to break.

It's almost impossible to achieve that since Bakugo likes to torment Midoriya more than he does to you, but it feels like your friendship is being teared like a paper instead of a diamond the more Bakugo torments Midoriya.

Although you have to find out what happens tomorrow at Aldera Junior High and check up on Midoriya, but for now you have to go and hide the ten thousand yen you just stole from your parents room.