𝐂𝐡. 9 : figuring it out.

"S-so I won't be able to walk with you
t-t-today.." Izuku stuttered. "Yeah, I figured much. But don't worry though! Even if you were able to walk with me, I wouldn't be able to because I'm meeting with someone." You said as you placed your notebooks in your backpack "m-maybe next time??" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, next time."

- - -

You were outside the school gates as you were waiting for Disens message.

*Ding!*

'FINNALLY' you thought as you checked your phone.

(annoying gremlin) 3:27
*yomamas st 1204*

(kid with spider rabiz) 3:27
Thanks bud

(annoying gremlin) 3:28
Yeah yeah, just hurry your ass up

(kid with spider rabiz) 3:28
Not even some minutes to spare for this poor
child??

(annoying gremlin) 3:28
Not even two, so HURRY TF UP.

- - -

"Man can't even spare me at least five minutes." You shook your head as you looked at the houses numbers.

'1389, 1392, 1397, 1203' clicked your tongue as you headed to Disens home.

( Y'all I almost got a heart attack bc I thought I didn't save the upper part 😭 )

Disens house was simple, with a bit of an old Japanese style here and there.

You waited after you knocked on his door. Couple of seconds later, you heard shuffling from the inside and muffled creaks caused by the weight of the moving person.

'Damn he surely likes taking his sweet time ' You chuckled.

A brown haired man with black eyes and a baggy white shirt and black pants opened the door. He had a scar on his right cheek and black ear piercings on both of his ears. He also had a black cross necklace.